test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeons Below My Level - Cannot Complete Quest

nolracnolrac Member Posts: 3
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi everyone! I kept doing foundry quests and it made my character's level high. Now, I went back to doing the main quests of the game and I can no longer finish a dungeon quest. The "Cloak Tower" quest wherein I have to enter a dungeon with other people is no longer available for a queue. Now I can no longer finish that quest since I'm on a higher level than the dungeon requires.

Is there anyway to play dungeons below my level? If not, is it alright that I just skip this quest?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• xiolinxiolin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can still go in dungeons (not skirmish) through the manual entrance. Just find a group and enter from there. Even a high level player can enter with you guys :)
    Xilly The Silly Dwarf of Eyrda :P
    Waiting for a cool sig T.T
  • naeron1966naeron1966 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    nolrac wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I kept doing foundry quests and it made my character's level high. Now, I went back to doing the main quests of the game and I can no longer finish a dungeon quest. The "Cloak Tower" quest wherein I have to enter a dungeon with other people is no longer available for a queue. Now I can no longer finish that quest since I'm on a higher level than the dungeon requires.

Is there anyway to play dungeons below my level? If not, is it alright that I just skip this quest?

If you manually join a party and walk to the entrance and enter you can do the dungeon, when you out level a dungeon is just stops you entering using the queue.

Yes you can skip it without any impact other than not seeing all the storyline and missing a couple of Lore entries.
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That's how i ended all the dungeons i outleveled during questing... annoying but works.
  • nolracnolrac Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    Oh that's great! I thought I could only finish my quest on a dungeon through a queue. Anyway, the quest where I need to kill Vandi(the orc leader), does anyone know how to manually enter that dungeon?
  • cesmode8cesmode8 Member Posts: 384 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    xiolin wrote: »
    You can still go in dungeons (not skirmish) through the manual entrance. Just find a group and enter from there. Even a high level player can enter with you guys :)

People dont want to do this and you shouldnt have to. That is why the dungeon finder is in place. They give us daily's, for example skirmishes (to complete it 3 times), and by the time the queue pops for the 2nd or 3rd skirmish, we have outleveled it. Broken.
  • nolracnolrac Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I outleveled my storyline quest, sadly. :(
  • kenjidoomkenjidoom Member Posts: 21
    edited May 2013
    cesmode8 wrote: »
    People dont want to do this and you shouldnt have to. That is why the dungeon finder is in place. They give us daily's, for example skirmishes (to complete it 3 times), and by the time the queue pops for the 2nd or 3rd skirmish, we have outleveled it. Broken.

So you're saying people have become too lazy to press keys on a keyboard to make their character travel to the place where their quest is....What a sad sad group of people.