test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temple of Spider dungeon doesn't register completion

dandamisdandamis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've completed the Temple of Spider dungeon 3 or 4 times now and it never completes. We kill the final boss and (if during dungeon delves) the chest unlocks and you can claim your loot, but the final screen that shows stats never appears (this is not really an issue - you can bring it up manually with 'X') and - this is the important bit - you never get credit for the dungeon daily. I've asked others in party too, and it's not just me - seems something is bugged with this one.

Also another dungeon-related bug I've encountered - if you queue for a dungeon and then accept it while in an instance already (I was in a normal campaign instance) you don't teleport to the dungeon. Also, the option to leave party is disabled.
Post edited by dandamis on

Comments

• chiflutzchiflutz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can confirm that this happens for the entire party.
  • valdenavaldena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    two weeks later, still the same problem, but nobdoy seems to care....
  • selethorselethor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This just happened to me as well. Highly annoying.
    Aaand I can't even submit a ticket because that feature doesn't work.
  • gwalahadgwalahad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yup i posted this same thing a few weeks ago, havent had the issue on any other ones, but this one didnt/doesnt work for the daily.

although speaking of dailies, its annoying that there is a lvl60 skirmish, but you stop getting skirmish daily quests at lvl 60.
    First foundry quest, simple and to the point : NW-DDBDRZFG3
  • theosymphanytheosymphany Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes the non-completed Temple of spider (both party quest and daily version) quests has been bugging me (hah) and my party the whole week after multiple tries. Tried to submit ticket also, but that feature didn't work.

I also can't get the (I assume) repeatable Lv 60 Skirmish daily gwalahad mentioned after completing it once. Not sure if bug or working as intended.
    Kaelac Symphony LaggyGamerz Community
    Guild and guide info

Module 4 Comprehensive DC guide |Module 4 MoF CW Handbook |New! Scourge Warlock Guide| NW Numbers and Mechanics guide |Crit, Power and DPS guide | Dungeon Delving guide and more
  • jemadesjemades Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Confirming this just happened to me about ~20 minutes ago. Tried creating a bug ticket, but that is apparently having problems also. We weren't doing it during the dungeon delvers time, just a normal daily dungeon. We also didn't get the loot at the end. Everyone rolled and we waited about 5 minutes and nothing. We had 2 CW, 1 TR, 1 Cleric and 1 Tank or Fighter (I can't remember). Kind of bummed cause the drop was a really nice blue CW piece.
  • griffin230griffin230 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 88
    edited May 2013
    Yep, same problem. I have a Daily Dungeon for the Temple of the Spider. I completed it and got the Temple of the Spider achievement, but the Daily Dungeon for this one does not complete.
  • graylyshelf4graylyshelf4 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +1 Still bugged. Spider Temple Dungeon mission received from Mayor Gunderson will not complete. I hope they can get it working soon. :'(
  • caljosstrocaljosstro Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ah, that explains it. Got the event chest and the achievement, but no daily. Well, gonna be 56 in a few more kills, so....

If they don't delete all daily quests again, maybe I get my AD with a premade run once it is fixed.
  • tonywong78tonywong78 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Getting close to launch, and still bugged.
  • amunguspamungusp Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still doesnt work :-(
  • anzentantouanzentantou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yup PW don t seem to give a **** about it as main i couldn't turn in any dailies i have completed srs b******* its like they dont give a **** about their dungeons, they should rename this game to 'quests & bugs' cuz thats all there is. can't turn in any dailies i complete anymore, tickets are never answered, and patches only fix minor things but release twice the many bugs.
  • beetroot3beetroot3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same to me! I completed the dungeon and still I cannot see it completed in my journal..Similar problem with daily skirmish (Gate Crashers) .
  • rand0m911rand0m911 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Completed Temple of the Spider 4 times, all 4 times no one in the party got a completion. Would really like to see this fixed. Even sent in a ticket and got the typical "We don't really care about your problem" response that had nothing to do with the actual issue. About ready to dump this game and go back to something I know works.
  • donnythdonnyth Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm getting the same thing. From OP date, looks like it's been close to 2 months. There must be millions of people out there who never got their AD for Temple daily :(
    Secrets of the Ring ID: nw-dt25qalqy
  • xenzanxenzan Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's ridiculous! Still there, still cannot complete dungeon for daily AD!!! What's going on here?! Same was with Pirate King lair, where there was even not possible to enter boss area. Looks like now they care only for zen store items, like new mounts and dont give a **** about game itself. Though its free to play, what more we expected, it all about zen and money:mad:
  • asthirsasthirs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Easy, it's very difficult to fix! I think that they need 10 or more people and few days of work to fix this!
  • yokanaanyokanaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Both - daily dungeon and last quest with Spider Temple Party don't work for me. And I see that I'm not alone with this. This is quite annoying cause I made this dungeon couple times and still nothing.
    There is even some information when entering dungeon - "Daily Dungeon can't be shared". So am I supposed to do this solo?
  • manestream1manestream1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited July 2013
    This has been bugged for quite sometime.
    Also Dread Vaults, Final Boss, does not drop any loot at all (bugged) done 3 times and no loot from that boss at all. Also been bugged for a while.

What cryptic tend to do is leave these and fix routes that players have found skipping mobs and blocking those.
  • adambomb76adambomb76 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This is still not fixed!!! WTF Cryptic? Get on it!
  • nordligsnordligs Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I also just completed the Temple of the Spider dungeon, but none on the team could open the final chest when we were done. It also hasn't registered as finished, so I can't get my daily reward.
  • mimmikeyesmimmikeyes Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Still not fixed... Really? Its okay to take some time to work on an issue, but five months?
    Working on my free $10 Ultimate Game card which is approx. 1000 zen ^_^

Just message me if you wanna know how :3
  • sapientcrowsapientcrow Member Posts: 57
    edited October 2013
    Got to agree 5 bloody months and this still does not update.
    I believe at this point that MMOs in general intentionally leave broken things in game.
    These types of issues are pretty much like checking a few lines of code where it says if completion then do x.
    It would take a very short amount of time and it only happens in a few instances.
    So since the lines of code are copy pasted from dungeon to dungeon how could one go wrong and not the entire batch....
    hence my belief that in certain circumstances I believe they intend bugs into the system like this.