test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Duelist's Flurry

metalgeard20metalgeard20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
The first two strikes of this combo are CLUNKY. Sometimes, transitioning between the strikes, my character just seizes up. Literally at the start the the strike he just freezes with his hand up in the air as if he is rethinking stabbing some orc in the face. This hiccup breaks the combo (c-c-c-c-combo breaker) and prevents me from getting the third (and most important) strike in. I am going back to using sly flourish, even thought I WANT to use duelist's flurry, because the combat in this game is what makes it fun... With my bread and butter attack "unfun" I wouldn't be able to keep playing. :( Can you guys make Duelist Flurry as smooth as sly flourish please?
Post edited by metalgeard20 on

Comments

• suzisuccubus777suzisuccubus777 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    are you clicking the attack button or holding it in for the duration of the combo? Spam clicking caused this issue for me but it works fine if you hold in attack.
  • metalgeard20metalgeard20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    are you clicking the attack button or holding it in for the duration of the combo? Spam clicking caused this issue for me but it works fine if you hold in attack.

I'll try that.

:(

I like spam clicking tho...
  • metalgeard20metalgeard20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Although, usually in pvp you have to shuffle a foot or two between strikes to keep up. I can't do that if I am holding it.
  • xxipiratexxxxipiratexx Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To use this skill at max potential, you need to weave your attacks properly. "Weaving" is jumping in between attacks to keep up with your target and get consecutive hits.

Here is a video link to get an idea of what I am talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXI8qpFsFNE