test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alt Gr-key

ldillirhldillirh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Every time I try to e-mail and have to type the @[name] handle I have to use Alt Gr + the 2 key to place the "@" symbol. When I do this I have to do it really quick so it gets registered because almost immediately after I do this the mail screen closes and goes back to the normal game screen. After this I have to reclick the courier, go back to compose and it is typed in the box like it should.

As I hope you can understand it is extremely annoying to send e-mails this way.

This could be just for azerty type keyboard users but please fix this. Or, ofcourse, if someone that had this problem but resolved it can provide a solution, that would be great.

Thanks
Post edited by ldillirh on

Comments

• inkedbearinkedbear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 84
    edited May 2013
    We use "Alt Gr + 2" in Sweden to produce the @ as well.
    I used the type it in chat and copy paste work around to. But it's annoying.
    Now I just mapped the @ to another key on my keyboard. :(
  • palpiterpalpiter Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the workaround i use: open the chat and type the @ there, then highlight it and copy with ctrl+c to paste where its needed.
  • euthanathos127euthanathos127 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I use the combination "Alt Gr + Q" to type the "@ symbol, so in my case the best solution was simply to change the predefined key from Alt" to "x".