test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck on load screen for 1 character

kalarskalars Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I currently have 4 characters I play and 3 of them load and work just fine, my 4th character I cant seem to load in as. She is in Protector's Enclave so I know its not the zone. I can see here on the Gateway so I have been working professions, however I can not load into the game as that character.

Any ideas on what could cause this. I am just out of ideas
Post edited by kalars on

Comments

• Options
    khtariskangkhtariskang Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem. Any solutions???
  • Options
    liviugliviug Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have the same problem with only one of my characters, ever since the last patch my first character takes somewhere between 5-10min to load (loading bar gets full and then all that happens is the hints keep on changing; eventually it loads) and my other 3 characters load fine (around 10-15sec); it's not the protector's enclave area because all my characters are there.
  • Options
    rebirthjayrebirthjay Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't load in on any character any toon that's in the main city hangs on the loading screen, I've seen people are trying safe mode but it doesn't work for me.
  • Options
    zeninka666zeninka666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    just start as safe launcher in the option of the launcher and you can load in, it has to do with shader <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
  • Options
    naughtypussycatnaughtypussycat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Which server shard are your characters on?
    Might be useful to know, which shards are having this issue.
  • Options
    rebirthjayrebirthjay Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mindflayer
  • Options
    vamaelvamael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having the same problem, on Mindflayer server. Same zone, Protector's Enclave.
  • Options
    jasonkida777jasonkida777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having the same problem on mindflayer all characters wont load
  • Options
    stoyystoyy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem here, Mindflayer aswell.
  • Options
    fremikfremik Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    have the same issue for both my characters now it seems, im on the Beholder Shard
  • Options
    cregarcregar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having the same issue. Playing on Beholder. Only one of my 5 toons won't log in.
  • Options
    glantorxglantorx Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here and a Foundry quest that ends there wont complete and I loose the quest from journal.
  • Options
    nukeyoonukeyoo Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its something to do with a high resolution and max graphic settings and loading PE... annoying
  • Options
    kellembanekellembane Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having the same issue loading into PE. Mindflayer server. Pushing 10 minutes now and it's still loading.
  • Options
    nauonenauone Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Had the same problem, as an earlier poster said, use safemode in the launcher options and move your char somewhere less demanding (Moonstone mask worked in my case) and restart the game as normal.
  • Options
    d3ward3war Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having this issue as well on Dragon server with one character and not the other. A friend has also reported this on one character as well. Safemode and then moving into the Moonstone Mask fixed it for me. My friend went off an played another game :(
  • Options
    nowayusanowayusa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here. Can't log in after the .39 patch
    Worked fine last time i played (friday)
    Stuck on loading screen, Mindflay - Protectors Enclave
  • Options
    blackmetaloneblackmetalone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same thing on Beholder.
  • Options
    dynamicdyanmitedynamicdyanmite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    Sitting at loading screen for 10 minutes, still nothing.

Beholder server.
  • Options
    slaywolf09slaywolf09 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It happened to me when i finished a pvp match :/ I hope I still get the item I won