test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Continued Loot Ignorance Problem by Devs

daelvenangel2daelvenangel2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Its bad enough it can take anywhere from 30mins to half anhour to get in a dungeon or even a skirmish but to get in and be stuck with a loot ninja because you can't vote to kick? Double annoying. I've tried to be patient with the game but it seems the most glaring problems since closed beta have been continued to be ignored under the guise of "open beta" sorry doesn't cut it not with the fact your actively taking people's money.

The whole queue & group system is terrible, loot system terrible, recent exploit? Just plane ridiculous ignorance. This isn't exactly you guy's first pony at the show. Its like you seem to think its ok to keep showing up with a pony covered in horse <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Thank god I learned my lesson with Champions and didn't buy a founder's pack. I think I'll return to playing No MMOs over playing continued piles of annoying <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> with group features so tainted by the trinity its ridiculously hard to get anything done.

The trinity is a failed MMO tactic if your Tanks are Far and few because no one wants to play a tank! *ramble over*
Post edited by daelvenangel2 on

Comments

• jlanderjlander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its bad enough it can take anywhere from 30mins to half anhour to get in a dungeon or even a skirmish but to get in and be stuck with a loot ninja because you can't vote to kick? Double annoying. I've tried to be patient with the game but it seems the most glaring problems since closed beta have been continued to be ignored under the guise of "open beta" sorry doesn't cut it not with the fact your actively taking people's money.

The whole queue & group system is terrible, loot system terrible, recent exploit? Just plane ridiculous ignorance. This isn't exactly you guy's first pony at the show. Its like you seem to think its ok to keep showing up with a pony covered in horse <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Thank god I learned my lesson with Champions and didn't buy a founder's pack. I think I'll return to playing No MMOs over playing continued piles of annoying <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> with group features so tainted by the trinity its ridiculously hard to get anything done.

The trinity is a failed MMO tactic if your Tanks are Far and few because no one wants to play a tank! *ramble over*

Pretty sure 30 minutes and half an hour are the same thing.
  • kevinf08kevinf08 Member Posts: 432 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The game's producer has already said they are looking to change the looting system.

Would you rather they let the AH exploit go on for a week so they can make sure you get your shinies?
  • looking4boobslooking4boobs Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jlander wrote: »
    Pretty sure 30 minutes and half an hour are the same thing.

depending on the context, no, they are not