test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cant log into the game

moridan369moridan369 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have tried a dozen times on multiple characters. I log in all the way to the zone log in screen, the bar goes all the way across to the right, then it freezes. Over and over and over. I waited for 10 minutes one time. Whats going on?:(
Post edited by moridan369 on

Comments

• Options
    tronharttronhart Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    its happens to me too.
    :mad:
  • Options
    moridan369moridan369 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just started this evening. No problems this afternoon when I was playing. 9-(
  • Options
    sci6sci6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem currently on my main character (Who loads in Protectors Enclave) but I'm able to log onto ALTS.

Please address this soon.
  • Options
    oulophouloph Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ^

this.... fix it.
  • Options
    izatarizatar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am seeing this now too :(
  • Options
    latsyrcmoylatsyrcmoy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having this issue as well, and like others I can log into alts, it is only when I attempt to log into Protectors Enclave that this issue occurs.

I gave the game 30 minutes to try and load in (given that there are probably a lot of people in PE I figured that's a safe amount of time).

This is preventing me from doing my daily worship as well as play my main. Both are fairly major annoyances, and this type of issue can kill games if not fixed swiftly.
  • Options
    ihituihitu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same Issue:(
  • Options
    altreg01altreg01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My issue is different but most likely related, I can log in but server stops responding the instant Im in game. Both of my current toons are in Protectors Enclave
    I've had amnesia for as long as I can remember.
  • Options
    soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    moridan369 wrote: »
    I have tried a dozen times on multiple characters. I log in all the way to the zone log in screen, the bar goes all the way across to the right, then it freezes. Over and over and over. I waited for 10 minutes one time. Whats going on?:(

Close the game, and open the launcher. In the launcher, click in Options. In the Options window, select the box that reads "Safe Mode" and click OK. Start the game.

Something's wrong with the Enclave, so I'm just avoiding going to PE until they fix whatever the heck is going on in there.

If I forget and to to the Enclave and get stuck with loading, I just crash the client, go to Safe Mode and move my character to another zone, and relog.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I cant log into alts, tho sometimes alt tabbing 100 times makes it log into PE.

Dev: please fix!
  • Options
    pyrophoriapyrophoria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can't even get past the "Trying to update the launcher" window.. It goes up to about 11-15 times, then says connection issue.. My internet is running fine.
  • Options
    terenceqwy81terenceqwy81 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    my case is more devious, both of my character got deleted after the maintenance, i was only using gateway to pump crafting afew hours before the maintenance and bought a mount for my alt. and after maintenance i login and both of my character is gone. i send a ticket to pw already.
    this pw account is already around 1year old but i cant post new threads, it says my account is too new @.@"
  • Options
    rebirthjayrebirthjay Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Locked out of all four of my toons they are in the Protectors Enclave, i could log into one but after a pvp match while i was in Protectors Enclave it now hangs on the loading screen.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I did what was suggested above and started in safe mode. logged in, moved zones, and I was fine.
  • Options
    aspen1979aspen1979 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 64
    edited May 2013
    24 hrs later and i still can't log my main into game..............
    even with safe mode and all other tips
  • Options
    aspen1979aspen1979 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 64
    edited May 2013
    I believe its due to being in an area with a lot of other players on top of you. like infront of a gate or the AH.
    Log out if you can get in an area with no companions or player standing.
  • Options
    archeusrozionarcheusrozion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't actually manage to log in either. I have not tried Safe Mode just yet, but my Cleric is entirely locked out.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Couldnt log in again, closed game. started in safe mode, came right up. Moved my *** out of PE then quit. sigh.
  • Options
    hann1bal13hann1bal13 Member Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    I had this issue for 12 hours. Tried several times to load in to PE with no luck. Tried safe mode and it worked right away. Was able to move to tower district and load in w/no issues.
  • Options
    layol692k7layol692k7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    all of my charactors do this and am gonna lose all my coins! I have also notced you get no responces over the weekened which is bad a new game like this should have people monitoring it 24/7
  • Options
    shaydshayd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have this same problem, but just discovered I can leave all my settings alone, and so long as I am NOT in full windowed mode (covering the screen with no title bar), and it will let me in the world.

So, Load the game, login, Select your character, then before entering the world make the window small, now Enter the world, and again maximize the window and your set.
  • Options
    nadaraknadarak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same issue..getting old..only is happening on my main not my alt that can log into the same zone with no problems
  • Options
    trixxellltrixxelll Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump, still can't log on my main... an we get an ETA on when this is fixed... Not being able to play kinda trumps any other bugs, as it's make all other bugs moot.
  • Options
    uedajiruuedajiru Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeh i havnt been able to log in all day. I had this happen to me yesterday as well but only once, today though i've tried like 5 times over different times of the day , and still nothing.
    please fix this, i cant play the game lol
  • Options
    drenchkatdrenchkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also having this problem. Stuck onk the "LOADING PROTECTOR'S ENCLAVE" screen, fully loaded....