test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question about mounts/bags/bank slots - account-wide or character-wide?

ctf4voidctf4void Member Posts: 187 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi all, I am planning to buy a mount, a greater bag of holding and maybe more bank slots. Before I do, I need to know some things:

1.) If I buy a mount from the auction house (for example the heavy inferno nightmare), will I have it account wide? If not, can I at least send it per mail to my other character on the same account?

2.) If I buy a greater bag of holding, is it account-wide? If not, can I mail it at least to my other character on the same account?

3.) If I buy more bank slots, will all my characters of my account have more banks slots, or just the one I bought them with?

Thanks for all answers.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    daowacedaowace Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Everything is locked to a single character; which is completely archaic in this era of MMORPGs.

Bags BoE, so they can be traded at will prior to actually equipping them.

Lessons from other MMOs Cryptic did not take into consideration.
  • Options
    edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    1. character only
    2. character only
    3. character only
  • Options
    krowbarrkrowbarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well if you are planning on buying it go read what it says from the vendors...... mount are account wide that be about it.. u should be able to mail bag not too sure but if u cant ,then log onto that char and withdraw the amount only for the bag on that toon.. other then that like i said , go read the items before you buy it and they generally tell you
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. No its not account wide. But yes youll be able to send it or resale it until it is equipped.

2. No, also not account wide. These should also be BOE and wont bind until equipped.

3. No not account unlocked. And are not a physical item that can be traded. The slots unlock on the purchasing character only.
  • Options
    panthro8panthro8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 66
    edited May 2013
    do you mean trhe ah or zen store cuz mounts from the zen store are account wide bags and bank slots r not
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    panthro8 wrote: »
    do you mean trhe ah or zen store cuz mounts from the zen store are account wide bags and bank slots r not
    ctf4void wrote: »
    1.) If I buy a mount from the auction house

He made it pretty clear it was in reference to the AH. Those mounts are not account wide. Zen mounts are.
  • Options
    tackthorntackthorn Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Bank slots should really be an account wide purchase. That's pretty weak.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    I have heard that the bags purchased from the Zen Store do not bind. I'm not sure if that changed but I know people will buy one and swap between characters.