test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bank shared accross characters?

nihenghuinihenghui Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If i put something into my bank would my other characters get access to it?
Post edited by nihenghui on

Comments

• derresshderressh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No, each character's bank is separate from the other's. However, you can send your alts items by mailing it to them.
  • blowchunksblowchunks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 81
    edited May 2013
    Hopefully they'll give us an account bank shortly.
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    STO has it, so we know "they have the technology."

Sadly, in STO you have to buy it or subscribe to get it (and there are no subscriptions here...)

Or, you can form your own guild and get a 48-slot shared bank for 150k AD...

But first I wish they'd fix the problem that crafting stuff cannot be put in the bank.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • anashimanashim Member Posts: 259 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, reallife money should definitely port between characters. But it seems to me, for ingame currency, it is best if not.

One work around would be to auction loot off at stupid low prices, and immediately buy it out with your other character before anyone else notices it is up.

Its a gamble, but for some reason this doesnt really bother me. The high level character is some eccentric mogul doing random acts of kindness.
  • anashimanashim Member Posts: 259 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The guild idea is a good one too.
  • bannikusbannikus Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm really confused. When I first started playing a couple days ago,after I completed the first tutorial area,I recall going into a building which had a chest on the floor. I clicked the chest and it opened a bank with a small section marked "Shared Bank". Now I can't find it and everyone in forums saying there isn't any shared bank......