test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Press F to interact" bad design

inconel1370inconel1370 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 72
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Have you tried pressing F to interact with the auctioneer, mailman, NPC, or a treasure chest when they are surrounded by dozens and dozens of players and ended up in the selection window with a player rather then your intended target? I have only ever seen this happen in Neverwinter, never any other game. Please really fix it, ASAP.
Post edited by inconel1370 on

Comments

• gwalahadgwalahad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it's actually in PvP i find it most annoying, you press F to revive, or kill , and end up getting the dialog open to another player. so you then have to escape it, and alt back to the gamecontrols - often by then you're dead
    First foundry quest, simple and to the point : NW-DDBDRZFG3
  • inconel1370inconel1370 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 72
    edited May 2013
    I haven't done any PvP yet so I haven't experienced that, but that is even less acceptable than the problems I was having. I really really want to like Neverwinter so I can make it my permanent game, but it has so many crippling problems it's as though the developers never played the game so they can't understand and fix these issues.
  • fledmagicianfledmagician Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    agreed, a different button to interact with items and interact with players is needed.

i noticed this when i first rolled a character, but didn't think to report it as a bug.

when you need to talk to an NPC and there are lots of players crowding around it can be hard to talk to him.

especially when obnoxious people are crowding around whilst on spider-mounts or something.