test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Repeat button on Profession Tasks

cczeuscczeus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
As I have been leveling and playing Neverwinter, I have been doing my best to keep my professions going, but it's a little excessive the amount of clicking you need to do just to get the same task going. I have a couple ideas that could possibly solve this.

1. Add a repeat button that does the same task with the same person at the click of a button.

2. Set it so you can make a task repeat for x times (x max limit is 10) and it will do the same task x times as long as there are enough materials for you to continue.

3. Add an option to "favourite" tasks that will then add those tasks to a certain page along with the assets you do the tasks with.

These are my ideas, and I would love to hear what you guys think about them, and hopefully even catch the eye of a developer.
Post edited by cczeus on

Comments

• morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yup, queues or at least repeat last task on the completion rewards page wouldn't be bad options. The favorite tasks is interesting, but the search works pretty decently.
  • cczeuscczeus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, but the search only shows 1 thing that your looking for, then you search again. I'm looking for a page based around tasks you commonly do.
  • argonacargonac Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A queue would probably go against the design of the system.

However, the interface could do with some UI improvements. The repeat button would be a good addition.
  • cczeuscczeus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well, for the queue, you could have it set up to not start the second set until you collect the rewards of the first one.