test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

hey guys i need some help here

asdfmandingaasdfmandinga Member Posts: 25 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
hello there im currently a half-orc TR lvl 38 and i guess i had overleveled my char because i dont have any access to the lair of the mad dragon and i was ending up doing the quest of lvl 30-35 (helms hold) when i was suppose to doing the quest line of ebon down (something like that) and i have some worries about if im gonna ends up doing higher lvl quest with crappy armors/weapons and without a decent ammount of AD so what can i do to compensate these things and how can i get a good source of AD outside of farming epics or buy zen to buy zen items/excharge for AD?

Comments

• hellsmachinehellsmachine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    See the Daily merchant in PE and do some foundry quests.
  • pickygamerpickygamer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    See the Daily merchant in PE and do some foundry quests.

^ This. Foundry always gave me some gear that i needed and the vendors have nice cheap gear for levelling....at least thats one type of thing to use gold for.
  • asdfmandingaasdfmandinga Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bump

and what about the professions i hear that you can make epics there
  • bman1978bman1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    pvp, its fun you get to meet new people and you get to yell at AFK players! its a win win win!

edit: oops sorry i thought this post was about xp. sorry.
    valor.png
    Moonshadow Drow Cleric, Mr. Pickles Human Control Wizard, Ogre Hafling Guardian Fighter
    On Dragon Shard @bman78
  • xunxanxunxan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It takes a long time to make anything really usable with crafting, unless you spend a lot of ADs speeding up completions.
  • pickygamerpickygamer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bump

and what about the professions i hear that you can make epics there

Well I only put about 3 levels into tailoring on my character and I was able to make pants and shirts. The higher levels they do become rare or epic but at the cost of alot of time and leveling up of that profession. Now with the other armor professions im not sure what the actual value of those epics could be versus the time and resources needed to actually create it. In the long run, it may be something worthwhile if you can max it, but right now if im needing a gear of epic or rare quality, ill do a dungeon or just shop the AH for one.