What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The boots that think they're armor.

zedfighterzedfighter Member Posts: 93 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
f1cUvXr.jpg

UynoT0y.jpg

Putting on the Armor or the Shirt eliminates the shoulder and some of the hip graphics.
The intended boot graphic doesn't show at all on the feet. It appears as if there are no boots being worn.

puZ52WE.jpg

Do items need a preview option? Yes, yes they do!
Post edited by zedfighter on

Comments

• Options
    coldcobaltcoldcobalt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll add some evidence to your thread, since i also find it really annoying.

Here's a screenshot of how i'd normally look:

SPnBLAT.png

Here's without armor:

kbrpOrs.png

And here's without boots:

xk4nsDQ.png

Something's obviously wrong with the boot's graphics.
  • Options
    criptoniccriptonic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same thing happened to me but its the Helmet that changes the armor & I cant see my helmet on, I realy hope they fix this bug!!
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    had the same issue...you can change the appreance tough, that works - but costs some ad...
  • Options
    helbourne63helbourne63 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    I have th same issue where my boots and helm have a bug where they are using armor appearance graphic. I was able tochange the boot graphic at a hefty AD cost (35k) but with the helm I am just going to let it go until I get a helm with a graphic I like.
    Helbourne
    Hero of the North
  • Options
    kryptos256kryptos256 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    /bump

The armor appearance on much of the GWF gear I've found seems to be broken.

Arm armor that make your hands disappear, boots that don't show so your running around in socks, helmets that don't show but override chest armor graphic are just a few that I've found.
  • Options
    nieje0nieje0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same thing ... my boots my helmet and my "gloves" do the same thing
    its very annoying
  • Options
    ranethaesirranethaesir Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a helm and boots that do that
  • Options
    kostafkostaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had this problem. It does it for the helmet, boots and bracers. I am also a GWF. those are the only three pieces that do that though. The epic level stuff I have no problem with, it was just the leveling process items (blues and greens)