test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

World of Warcraft is a better game than this HAMSTER

mikael74mikael74 Member Posts: 206 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Only the graphics are better the rest is worse.
I play as a control wizard and when it comes down to it... it's all about the freeze.
Post edited by mikael74 on

Comments

• Options
    xen1912xen1912 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    and... your basing this off what. the fact that wow has had a decade of development and neverwinter has had a year? ofcourse wow has more content. if you played wow when it first came out then this would be better.

• Options
    robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Allow me to base my reply off the last line of your sig, only I'm not going to bother to post it.
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.
  • Options
    rangurenranguren Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2013
    xen1912 wrote: »
    and... your basing this off what. the fact that wow has had a decade of development and neverwinter has had a year? ofcourse wow has more content. if you played wow when it first came out then this would be better.

agreed, compare with what of WoW now is not objective.
  • Options
    mikael74mikael74 Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ranguren wrote: »
    agreed, compare with what of WoW now is not objective.

World of Warcraft in 2006 was a better game than Neverwinter in 2013.
    I play as a control wizard and when it comes down to it... it's all about the freeze.
  • Options
    ceryndrionceryndrion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And how much did WoW cost to make? $200 million in development costs, and another $150 million since?

Of course, if you are not happy here, feel free to leave, nobody is going to stop you.
    I reject your reality and I substitute my own!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My opinions are my own, and do not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment, or Cryptic Studios
    [ Rules of Conduct - Terms - FAQ - Support Centre - Important Stuff ]
  • Options
    rangurenranguren Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2013
    mikael74 wrote: »
    World of Warcraft in 2006 was a better game than Neverwinter in 2013.

still, you comparing it with 2 years after the release date of November 23, 2004 and this game is weeks old
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol...well i dont like wow and i like this one - so to everybody his own...but one thing you should realise is that wow is a game that makes hundreds of millions of dollars a year so they have a slightly larger budget then neverwinter...

besides i really dont understand how your guys brain works - if i like restaurant a but disslike restaurant b - i keep eating in restaurant a, what i dont do because i see no benefit nor logic in that, is go to restaurant b and rage in the middle of the room about how bad the restaurant is...i really dont get what youre trying to achieve...
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And you're discussing another MMO here....why?
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    xuminaxumina Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    *cheerfully waves goodbye to another WoW-tard...
  • Options
    hellsmachinehellsmachine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is there a way to report this post? This guy never has anything constructive to say.

OP if you think WoW is better, then why aren't you playing it? This game is obviously not for you.

EDIT: Nevermind, found the report button.
  • Options
    rickter28rickter28 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013

go play wow then
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Id normally ask for your stuffz. But seeing as how you cant afford a horse. I expect you dont have much to offer anyhow. Kinda like this thread :D
  • Options
    mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is there a way to report this post? This guy never has anything constructive to say.

OP if you think WoW is better, then why aren't you playing it? This game is obviously not for you.

EDIT: Nevermind, found the report button.

Yes, please people, let's not lower ourselves into these childish discussions, report and move on. Enough reports and he will suspended/banned

/thread
  • Options
    kshoksho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 85
    edited May 2013

Ahahahaha, wow still stand cause of playerbase addicted to it, nothing more.

Anything is better than wow-this-days, even Diablo 3, you heard of it?
    Now go there and start collecting flowers, killing cows,pandas, and other fairytale ^$%#&.
  • Options
    koldmiserkoldmiser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131
    edited May 2013
    If you don't like it, don't play. Go elsewhere. Some of us enjoy it.
  • Options
    quietqquietq Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would suggest you stop playing NW asap. Uninstall NW and remove your account from forums. Go back to WOW immediately. Better yet why don't you create a game. Make it the best game you can. Then release it and let us comment on what a piece of @#$% it is.
  • Options
    stopthi5stopthi5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ranguren wrote: »
    still, you comparing it with 2 years after the release date of November 23, 2004 and this game is weeks old

I played WoW since launch. It was a mess at the beginning. All MMOs are pretty much. Then they see what the issues are and fix them. Also... technically... this game is still in beta. So still in development even though it is a Open Beta. Please quit playing if you don't like it. Wait several years, then come back and see how it has improved. Thanks for your useless waste of a post. Have a nice life
  • Options
    alextakialextaki Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    he like playing cartoonie pandas...i hear next exp there gonna put in hello kitty :)