test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The price of a horse should be brought back down to 2G 50S

mikael74mikael74 Member Posts: 206 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
As it is now a horse costs too much money.
I play as a control wizard and when it comes down to it... it's all about the freeze.
Post edited by mikael74 on

Comments

• vheraunvheraun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Well, seeing as you can go all game with a 5g horse, it's not too much. I, for one, have never used all my rental credits because I always have gold to buy a horse somewhere before the first one expires.
  • poysonivypoysonivy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You get 3 tokens to hire a horse with. By the time you have used those you have enough money to buy a 5g horse. It's fine as it is.
  • mikael74mikael74 Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    poysonivy wrote: »
    You get 3 tokens to hire a horse with. By the time you have used those you have enough money to buy a 5g horse. It's fine as it is.

It's not fine as it is.

Why does everyone who posts here thinks that this buggy and unfinished game is fine?

Must be paid idiots, no other explanation.
    I play as a control wizard and when it comes down to it... it's all about the freeze.
  • ogkeltogkelt Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mikael74 wrote: »
    It's not fine as it is.

Why does everyone who posts here thinks that this buggy and unfinished game is fine?

Must be paid idiots, no other explanation.

I don't think that your feeling that horses are overpriced qualifies as a bug or unfinished.
    edited May 2013
    ogkelt wrote: »
    I don't think that your feeling that horses are overpriced qualifies as a bug or unfinished.

You are a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As it is now a horse costs too much money.

Oh noez, fresh 20 can't have 5g at 20? Too bad. Wouldn't it be awesome if to compensate that we would be able to get like maybe 15 hours of free mount to be able to make 5g in that time?

OH WAIT!
  • ogkeltogkelt Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Logic is hard I guess.
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you are aware that that 5 gold horse is account wide?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pickygamerpickygamer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Lol you must be fun in real life. Horses are so easy to get in game....in fact out of the many f2p mmos ive played, its one of the easiest in game mounts ive gotten. I used up one rental before i had enough gold to buy my permanent horse at around level 30.

Now in reality, horses in this game (hell any mount for that matter) are really mostly fluff items. They have very little use other than pvp or the times when you can actually ride one in the overworld without getting knocked off it.

As the one poster said...it IS fine as it is.
    edited May 2013
    lerdocix wrote: »
    Oh noez, fresh 20 can't have 5g at 20? Too bad. Wouldn't it be awesome if to compensate that we would be able to get like maybe 15 hours of free mount to be able to make 5g in that time?

OH WAIT!

It doesn't change the fact that 5G is too much for a level 20 horse.

You can get the level 20 horse at level 30 when you have enough gold... maybe.
  • mechjockeymechjockey Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you are aware that that 5 gold horse is account wide?

It is ? Mine sure doesn't seem to be. Where do I go to get this ?
    edited May 2013
    ogkelt wrote: »
    Logic is hard I guess.

You have no logic only your retardness.
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mechjockey wrote: »
    It is ? Mine sure doesn't seem to be. Where do I go to get this ?

You take your second character back to the same merchant and the horse will now be 0 gold. Or if you have a zen mount go to the zen store and your second character will be able to buy it for 0 zen.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mythauramythaura Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    By the time I was 30, I had enough gold to by the mount. Note that I pretty much only got money from money drops, and not from selling items. If you actually pay attention to what is in your inventory and sell what you don't need to a vendor, you should be able to get one by level 20. Also know that I leveled by PvPing, and that gives no coin beyond what you can sell glory for.

Conclusion: 5g is -really- cheap for something you should easily be able to buy at level 20, and you only have to buy it once. If you goof a little, then there's the rentals to fall back on, which should last you until a time when you have enough money to get a mount.
    edited May 2013
    You take your second character back to the same merchant and the horse will now be 0 gold. Or if you have a zen mount go to the zen store and your second character will be able to buy it for 0 zen.

hmm Ill give that a try might get my interest in the game up a little
  • deurkier1deurkier1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 70
    edited May 2013
    Hey mikael go ahead and uninstall :)

thanks for playing!
  • drakonlord56drakonlord56 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Name calling will not get you any results and it's a violation of the forum rules.

I've played with others, and by the time you use the rentals, they have more than enough to buy the horse. Your point is meaningless if the system works. On the other side of the coin, before the price use to be lower, but you did not have enough gold to buy the horse at 20th.
    edited May 2013

well just gave that a shot seems like it is no longer functional.
  • aronwenaronwen Member Posts: 102
    edited May 2013
    If 5g is too much I advise you just quit...
  • xuminaxumina Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Wow... now someone whines about the price of 5g mount.... seriously? O_o what do you expect? free??? If you want it free... or better yet... the npc pays you 100000000g to buy one, then go make your own server.
  • stopthi5stopthi5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When WoW was new, your first mount was super expensive.. I can remember but think it was like 40G took forever to get it. This game is fine. A mount is a luxury... when you get it you feel excited... just stop whiling and go earn some money.
  • koldmiserkoldmiser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131
    edited May 2013
    stopthi5 wrote: »
    When WoW was new, your first mount was super expensive.. I can remember but think it was like 40G took forever to get it. This game is fine. A mount is a luxury... when you get it you feel excited... just stop whiling and go earn some money.

40g for the mount and 50g to learn to ride the mount. And you didn't get access to it until level 40 (when the cap was 50). It was something very few people actually got at lvl 40.
  • stopthi5stopthi5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    koldmiser wrote: »
    40g for the mount and 50g to learn to ride the mount. And you didn't get access to it until level 40 (when the cap was 50). It was something very few people actually got at lvl 40.

You nailed it! I remember now.. so 90 G to get a mount 10 levels before the cap... This game is WAY nicer! Stop spending money on useless items, and you will have 5 G in no time.