test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Characters in Protectors Enclave can't log in

skeletunskeletun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've tried to log in three different characters and everytime it gets stuck at loading screen. All three characters are in Protector's Enclave on the Beholder Server.
I have 1 character who is in Black Lake and can log that one in no problem.

Problem first started when I was in PvP match. After match Loading screen locked for the character going to Protector's Enclave. I then ended program in Task manger and got results already mentioned.
Post edited by skeletun on

Comments

• myenethe1stmyenethe1st Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Me too. Anyone help? I'm tired of loosing my coins because I can't log in when I have the time to do so...
  • comeshottobuttcomeshottobutt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    confirmed /10
  • chocolatemilklgchocolatemilklg Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem.
  • unspecifiederrorunspecifiederror Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 315 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    1) Turn graphics all the way down at character select.
    2) Login.
    3) Turn graphics all the way up again.

Still a problem, but there's your work-around.
  • tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Me too. Anyone help? I'm tired of loosing my coins because I can't log in when I have the time to do so...

ooo nooo`s, there goes 9 chars five days praying each day=45 celestial gone again, excluding the ones "before" ah exploit.
    kind of strange to think real money goes around in this bugfest palooza.
    it`s ok to have bugs, but now again 45 prayes for nothing :s
    guess it`s fair if devs at least hold that reset for a day.
    and don`t give useless ugly dwarven masks :s and .. that kind of things.
  • tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1) Turn graphics all the way down at character select.
    2) Login.
    3) Turn graphics all the way up again.

Still a problem, but there's your work-around.

thanks, that helps
  • wiseskywisesky Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    doesn;t work for me unfortunately, every character I make gets stuck after the tutorial part,
    as soon as I load into Protectors enclave for the first time I keep getting rubber banded back to sough city gate, nothing I tried has worked.

it won't show my friends list, only that it's empty while there is deffenately a friend online,
    also, everytime I try to type something it says that the chat is offline.

Been having problems with alot of things from cryptic, my STO account vanished, it had alot of Zen and C-Points invested in it.
    the new account I made to play STO while cryptic says they'll deal with it after their milions of other issues are dealt with, also bugged right after the "learn your game" missions. now I get the same on Neverwinter.

I'm sort of desperate, because now I can't plau either game,

does anyone else have this issue?