test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What's happening, economy?

leetsawcesleetsawces Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 81
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the current state of the economy and what's going to happen to it in the near future. I'm asking because I was under the impression that items on the AH would be going down in price somewhat but I feel since the rollback it's just the opposite. I've been wanting to make some purchases but ultimately I'm holding back Bc I think it's outrageous at the moment. Thanks in advance for your insights!
Post edited by leetsawces on

Comments

• leetsawcesleetsawces Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 81
    edited May 2013
    Anyone feel free to weigh in.
  • ideagorasideagoras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    Overall prices have dropped for common epics, and for the more rare ones, such as the good T2 pieces the prices have stayed roughly the same.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ideagoras wrote: »
    Overall prices have dropped for common epics, and for the more rare ones, such as the good T2 pieces the prices have stayed roughly the same.

Pretty much that sky didn't fall much to the chagrin of the hate machine
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • leetsawcesleetsawces Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 81
    edited May 2013
    i just really expected prices to drop and if anything theyve went up