test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starting a dedicated competitive guild

yellowzkeyellowzke Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hello, i'm very interested and dedicated in founding a guild. This guild would not be a large scale guild, it would purely be for people who are interested in doing end game content and possibly pvp in future. I myself have a lot of experience in running teams/clans in competitive environments for many years and have the necessary leadership skills to push the guild forward.

The criteria for this guild would be very basic and basically available for anyone, i do not care what level you are, just that you are active and are striving for level 60 and to do end game content. As well as been a friendly and encouraging person. Working as a team is also very much required as it is key to pushing the guild forward and obtaining our goals.I also ask that people have a microphone and are capable of using voice communication as it will be necessary.

The server will be Mindflayer.

I myself am from Australia with GMT+10 timezone, although i do not care what country you are from, just that you speak English and are on at similar times as to everyone else.

At this current moment i do not have an idea for a guild name but if people have suggestions feel free to put forward.

My in game character name is Dragonator for people who are interested. Or you could private message me on this forum.

Thank you for your time.
Post edited by yellowzke on

Comments