test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sleeping Dragon Bridge Bug

fearcreepyfearcreepy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I travel to the bridge and went through the first gate of the game. So I went eat and log out. When I log back in...I was in front of the gate (at Private Wilfred side) and now I can't access the gate. There is no F (interaction) showing. What should I do?

IGN: IceFear

EDIT: I also can't abandon the quest. It won't let me
Post edited by fearcreepy on

Comments

• nokillersnokillers Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fearcreepy wrote: »
    I travel to the bridge and went through the first gate of the game. So I went eat and log out. When I log back in...I was in front of the gate (at Private Wilfred side) and now I can't access the gate. There is no F (interaction) showing. What should I do?

IGN: IceFear

EDIT: I also can't abandon the quest. It won't let me

I have the same problem here and can't bypass the door...
    You find a way yet? I've filed a GM ticket but no response yet...
  • cutiemechacutiemecha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a similar/same problem. I cannot bypass the small wooden gate at the bridge (when a new enemy showed up which is also beside a treasure chest. No interactions also

I tried relogging in but still nothing
  • joshuabaguino08joshuabaguino08 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    HELP Im also experiencing this one
  • catfockscatfocks Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had the same problem. Was able to port back to a town via the gm menu where I couldn't do anything and was too low level for anything outside town.
    What a waste of an hour.
    /uninstall
  • lickyfarmlickyfarm Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had the same issue. Cause it's right at the start, I decided to delete toon and try again. I too made a ticket but waiting around would take longer than re-rolling. *sigh
  • xmertaxxmertax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm stuck in the Sleeping Dragon Bridge. Nothing happens after i have killed the boss, i guess you need to interact with Private Wilfred, but the problem is there is no interaction mark on him. I can't even exit the place without logging out, same thing happens again after the boss is killed.
  • stenkfist1stenkfist1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This game is a peeeese of sheeet! I have same problem!
  • rybsyrybsy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same, can't interact with private wilfred after a logout after beating the boss in this zone.
  • kemizkemiz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what the actual ****. Dev's what are you doing, can't even make first 10 minutes of game working. Get your **** together
  • uberwolfeuberwolfe Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stuck here too....
  • deciblastdeciblast Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    everyone calm down this game is in beta, you should expect stuff like this...

anyway, easy fix for you guys at cryptic is just to make spawns respawn...

this bug is caused because of the NPC killing the spawns that were ment to be killed for the objective...

if you just have them respawn again after a few mins then PC can have a chance to kill them again...

pls fix this soon I dont want to reroll i got my PC perfect the way i want her :D

PS forget the nay sayers I think you guys have a pretty promising looking game here, keep up the great work!
  • rawshurawshu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    deciblast wrote: »
    everyone calm down this game is in beta, you should expect stuff like this...

anyway, easy fix for you guys at cryptic is just to make spawns respawn...

this bug is caused because of the NPC killing the spawns that were ment to be killed for the objective...

if you just have them respawn again after a few mins then PC can have a chance to kill them again...

pls fix this soon I dont want to reroll i got my PC perfect the way i want her :D

PS forget the nay sayers I think you guys have a pretty promising looking game here, keep up the great work!

Still happening, and this ain't beta...wtf, seriously. I really want to like/play this game, but **** after the first 10 mins this kind of buggy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> is happening? booo
  • juki528juki528 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As of today, the bug is still there. Yesterday Ive request help via the F11 menu for a GM but no reply.

And my ticket seemed to be gone as well that I created last night. Not sure if I have to stay online waiting for a reply or does the ticket get deleted when you log off ..
  • jodie1970jodie1970 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    try making a new character and play through the whole sleeping dragon bridge without logging
    edited June 2013
    I have to disagree:(
    edited June 2013
    rawshu wrote: »
    Still happening, and this ain't beta...wtf, seriously. I really want to like/play this game, but **** after the first 10 mins this kind of buggy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> is happening? booo

I have to disagree :(
  • juki528juki528 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jodie1970 wrote: »
    try making a new character and play through the whole sleeping dragon bridge without logging

This is a workaround, not a bugfix
  • unirodunirod Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    catfocks wrote: »
    I had the same problem. Was able to port back to a town via the gm menu where I couldn't do anything and was too low level for anything outside town.
    What a waste of an hour.
    /uninstall

Golden post.
  • cheetobandeetocheetobandeeto Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Almost a year later and apparently this is still an issue. I can't abandon the quest and talking to the guy just gives me the option to say goodbye...