test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When do I meet Raistlin Majere in game? Question.

ceonnynceonnyn Member Posts: 28 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi! I've been playing for a while now and I've completed what I think are all the pve zones. I am still wondering when I get to meet Raistlin Majere and his brother Caramon? Also in my background story I wanted to be from Solace because that was where Sturm Brightblade was from but I don't have that option either.

Thanks

Comments

• bilbobragginsbilbobraggins Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ceonnyn wrote: »
    Hi! I've been playing for a while now and I've completed what I think are all the pve zones. I am still wondering when I get to meet Raistlin Majere and his brother Caramon? Also in my background story I wanted to be from Solace because that was where Sturm Brightblade was from but I don't have that option either.

Thanks
    Not so up on the lore but I think this is based pretty much solely on the Forgotten Realms and not in Krynn.
  • sevensamurai1sevensamurai1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You never will meet them they are from a different game world, they are from the Dragonlance campaign setting this game is based on the Forgotten Realms campaign setting.