test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Dragon] [RP-PvE-PvP] Knights of Silver guild is now recruiting

killz2manykillz2many Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
Guild Name: Knights of Silver
Server: Dragon
Roles and Levels: Accepting applications based on character, currently not class or level.
Core: Primarily Role Play - PvP-PvE
♦ Knights in Silver ♦

Attention citizens of the Silver March. Due to the severe situation with Valindra Shadowmantles attack on the crown of Neverwinter Silvery Moon has offered some of her finest warriors to aid Neverwinter in this time of need. Due to a lack of resources we have been granted permission to open recruitment to help fill the positions aiding in the Neverwinter campaign.

We are currently in need of several crucial roles to make this campaign possible. Please look over the needed duties and apply for the position that you believe would best suit your skill set.

-Grand Master
The role of the Grand Master will be to lead the campaign against Valindra. Duties will include organizing the overall strategies to aid Neverwinter in their time of need.
*Currently filled*

-Commander in Silver
The Commanders in Silver are a small council in who directly influence the Grand Master. Their duties are of the upmost importance as they are sworn in as an official knight of silver sworn to protect the integrity as well as the physical safety of the people of the silvery marches.
*Taking applications*

-Silver Marshal
The Silver Marshal is in charge of all arms, as well as all horses and other supplies. He is very much a military man and Silver Commanders will usually consult with the Marshal before any final decisions on tactics.

-Council of Magi
Because of the severity of the current situation, Alustriel Silverhand has granted this group of Knights to form a council of Magi who will lead the magical forces of this Army. Their duties will be to guide and mentor other Wizards and Clerics with their magical powers as well as their duties as magical users of the Knights of Silver.

-Silver Knight
The Silver Knights are the official front lines of the Knights of Silver. They are sworn by duty to follow the laws of Silvery Moon and the orders of their higher commanders.

-Squires
Squires will range from temporary militia to Silver Knights in training. They will consist of the bulk of armed forces in the Neverwinter campaign. We encourage all who are unsure of their position towards joining the Knights of Silver, but would like to aid in the cause for Neverwinter.

♦ OOC Message ♦

Greetings adventures,

I appreciate your time and interest in joining the Knights of Silver. This guild is being formed based on the demand for more Role-Playing guilds on the dragon server. As you can see above we are in need of many crucial roles for this guild.

I will be posting the Squire application within this forum. Other higher ranking applications can be provided by sending me a PM. I will also be making a separate
Killz2Many ~ Greatest Weapon Fighter ~ Dragon Shard
game-of-thrones-dani-burn-deal-with-it.gif
Post edited by killz2many on

Comments

• Options
    killz2manykillz2many Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Here is the application to join the Knights of Silver. Please answer the questions as best as you can IC (In-Character) Please refrain from using short one word answers. We are looking to find out as much about your character as we can to see if you will be a good fit for the Knights of Silver.

Do not worry about how much character development you have. Much of the development will come as you play and decide how you want your characters to be.
    ♦ Application ♦

Name:

Race:

Where are you from:

Trade(s): (Warrior, Trader, Thievery, Scholar, etc)

Why do you want to join the Knights of Silver:

Are you of Nobility:

Criminal History:

Enemy of any surrounding territories:

Titles or Deeds:

Sworn Enemy:

If you and a group of Knights were ambushed and one of your fellow Knights was wounded near the enemies and you had a direct escape route what would you do:

What are your life goals:

How are you with managing gold:

What makes you a good candidate for the Knights of Silver:

♦ OOC – Optional ♦
    Do you have an interest in designing or assisting with Foundry Campaigns:

Do you have an interest in a Leadership role with the Knights of Silver:

Do you have an interest in becoming a treasurer for the Knights of Silver:

Do you have an interest or expertise in Divine prayers or Wizardry:

What level of RP are you most comfortable with:

Thank you for taking the time to look over the application. Please submit through a Private Message to myself if you are interested in joining the Knights of Silver. Also, be sure to keep a look out for the Knight of Silver Leadership forum as we are looking to fill several critical roles.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thank you to all who have submitted applications. For those of you who have had questions regarding the RP and activities. The RP is going to be a medium amount, it's something that will be designated for events and certain chat channels.

There are many events planned for RP, but the majority of the on-going RP will depend on what the members want and what leaders organize.

One major goal will be to have a Knights of Silver campaign within the foundry.

P.S
    Please post questions regarding the guild on this forum and PM the applications.

Thanks,
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It's been great reading through the applications. You all have had wonderful back story to your characters. I plan to initiate ceremony for the Knights of Silver before the end of the week. I hope everyone interested in joining will have a chance to apply before than so they can be apart of the ceremony.

EDIT: I have published the foundry quest "Knights of Silver Ceremony" it's a small quest in honor of the guild launching. I do plan to work with guild mates to create a entire campaign for the Knights of Silver. If you're thinking of joining please check it out.
  • Options
    dizzydodurdendizzydodurden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've submitted my application. Looking forward to meet some other RP'ers.
  • Options
    cryochaoscryochaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    Already submitted my application! Hope to see you in game. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the applications guys, but sadly there isn't enough people on Dragon who are interested in RP. I've been hard pressed to even find the want for a social guild on this server.

I'd be happy to continue organizing the guild even if there where 8 players who wanted to start it, but currently I can't get 5 RP's to be online at the same time to even start the guild.

I appreciate the applications and will continue to play some online so feel free to PM me. Maybe if enough interested players are online we can still start this, otherwise it looks like mindflayer is the only server with much RP.
  • Options
    bcool999bcool999 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    submitted my App hope it reaches the right place is there a website for this guild either planned or existing?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for the newly submitted applications. I would really like to do a officially Knights of Silver ceremony this evening if enough players are able to make it. Please PM me or send me a tell in game @killz2many and let me know if you are able to join.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The Knights of Silver Ceremony Foundry quest has been added to the list of Foundry Spotlights. I know a few of the applicants had played the beta version of this quest, but I strongly recommend checking it out again as version 1.3 has some major improvements. Check out the Spotlight page for some screen shots.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?335802-Knights-of-Silver-Campaign-Ceremony