test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I don't have a companion

kislanykkislanyk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
I got the quest for getting the companion, talked to the guy, chose which companion I wanted, exited the screen, but I still have no companion. When I now talk to the NPC, I don't get the quest, he's offering just plain talk, which means I 'got' the quest ok. I checked my inventory, the Idle Companions tab is empty. Am I doing something wrong of did I just get bugged? Basically what should I do to get this free companion?
Post edited by kislanyk on

Comments

• elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did you look in the REGULAR inventory tab? That's where they first appear until you summon them for the first time.
  • kislanykkislanyk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, I did, but I've double-checked just now, it's not there. I can't find it anywhere.
  • reefysmokereefysmoke Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Discarded Companion after selecting the Wolf

On accident I discarded my Companion because I selected the Wolf and did not want the Wolf. I am unable to get the Companion back and cant complete that quest and several others. Is there a way for me to get that first companion back? Lv 17 DCLeric.
  • axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    reefysmoke wrote: »
    Discarded Companion after selecting the Wolf

On accident I discarded my Companion because I selected the Wolf and did not want the Wolf. I am unable to get the Companion back and cant complete that quest and several others. Is there a way for me to get that first companion back? Lv 17 DCLeric.
    Talk to the vendor in the area you got the free companion and you can buy any of the previously free options - 2 gold a piece.

You can also purchase pets on the auction house, zen store, tarmalune bar store and um like everywhere.

OP: No idea, double check. Or try having someone share you that quest (maybe unshareable now tho, not sure)
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)