test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Will Founders Continue to see rewards?

bobaricbobaric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I was just wondering if the Founders that paid $200 will continue to see rewards as the game progresses on. I am more than happy to support the company, I just think it would be nice to know i'm taken care of as well :)
Post edited by bobaric on

Comments

• clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I suspect not....
  • knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sounds like you're looking for a Sugar Daddy.
  • imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well I for one support this idea!

*Looks around innocently*

What?
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
  • soleonesoleone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm pretty sure founders will be able to see rewards as NW progresses, but they will have to pay for them...
  • jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    knoteskad wrote: »
    Sounds like you're looking for a Sugar Daddy.

ROTF LMAO

lol
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No love for Guardians? :(
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • thehighcounselthehighcounsel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    I'd imagine not, well maybe some titles and other things(like really insignificant) if founders are still around a ways down the road. Though I expect nothing extra, especially after the "reward" for the exploit, which should of been a little better making up for at least 4 major exploits that I am aware of, but oh well I enjoy the game and treat it as more like I did with Diablo 2(which is my favorite game) than a traditional MMORPG, so i'm happy about that at least:D.

For the moment Rift takes care of my MMO fix, though I hope for a strong future, as IMO the future games make me apprehensive, especially Wildstar, which looks amazing but I can't imagine how they will make that work in a group setting.
  • xaven13xaven13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i'm also interested in knowing this. i will be happy to be a hotn but i think at the moment it wouldn't the same as doing it a couple of months ago. the beta weekends are no more and the five day early access aren't of any use.
  • bobaricbobaric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It just nice to know that when you support a company they support you too. Nothing about having a sugar daddy. I clearly have the money to spend.
  • adabisiadabisi Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I strongly doubt it..this is not STo....founders mean squat here now that the game is up and running....
    Today we fight the GAULS......monstrous and HAIRY beyond reason.
  • neverwinters02neverwinters02 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Founders got what they payed

Early Access 5 days before every f2p player (means you have enough time to get 60 and take a huge advantage from market selling trash gear for big amount of astral diamonds in AH

P2W mount in PVP (almost f2p players have 50% speed when you have 110% spyder)

Title

2M of astral diamonds, that's makes you rich at fresh start and inflates economy (f2p players get trouble with inflated economy since they start at 24k diamonds per day)

You have Drow race with unique passives and no ones can get unless pay 200$

and 200$ just to show your e-penn LOLED

Now you want moar p2w sugar?

Being a founder don't makes you special and better than other players. (everyone is a consumer or potential consumer and you are just another like all consumer)

In my opinion 200$ just for these features are stupid. That should be 69,99$ like every new game.

Rly NW should be B2P like GW2 with micro transactions (skins, cosmetics) not that stupid p2w cash shop. Anyway after tons of bugs and exploits you may ask yourself: "NW online really worth 200$?"

Note: you are just a consumer who spends $ 200 and that does not make you special. PW will try to take even more money from you since they know you can spend 200$.
  • quinnfalconquinnfalcon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Founders are customers they know are willing to pay. I doubt they'll give anything free to them when they could milk them instead.