test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launcher Problem - Not so cool when you spend 400 bucks in a game that doesnt work

eroliveerolive Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello Cryptic, well, i opened a ticked, but, i will write here just to say how unsatisfied i am, and i don
Post edited by erolive on

Comments

• Options
    arrowmaticarrowmatic Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    erolive wrote: »
    Hello Cryptic, well, i opened a ticked, but, i will write here just to say how unsatisfied i am, and i don

Never mind, now that you've finished your post I can see this isn't the case.
  • Options
    kyazikyazi Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you use avast you need to "restore neverwinter" from your virus chest then add the cryptic folder to the exclusions area of avast. then go and make a new shortcut on your desktop should fix (there are like 3 threads about this already)

if this isn't your issue then sorry for posting but just trying to help :P

edit: posted before you finished your post LOL
  • Options
    eroliveerolive Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No, that message is coming when i type anything on the login info(that isnt my login... lol), same thing is happening on gateway with any login/password that i type, lol
  • Options
    forumname012forumname012 Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    Looks like a networking issue
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello Cryptic, well, i opened a ticked, but, i will write here just to say how unsatisfied i am, and i dont care about future trolling here on how frustrated i am, because I AM.

First, thank you for making me spend $380 in a game with so many problems, and, of course, to answer tickets 1 week later.

I was playing ok until yesterday, no problems(beyond that exploit, but ok), when i got home from work today, started launcher, tried to login and then...

Here is my problem.
    1 - Started Launcher
    2 - Filled my login info
    3 - Clicked on Login
    4 - Always get the Too many attempts, try again later.
    5 - Ok, i thought initially that the problem was with my login, but, i tried to write any login information, and the message is the same.

59673677.jpg

6 - I DONT USE AND NEVER INSTALLED AVAST.
    7 - IT WAS WORKING PERFECT UNTIL TODAY.
    8 - My system is win7 64 bits, and yes, my shortcut was with all that configuration for compatibility
    9 - I Uninstalled the game, downloaded it again from the site, and tried to install, when the launcher comes, same error again, now i cant even "install" the game from launcher because it needs the login.
    10 - My Antivirus is MSE, and it is DISABLED and windows firewall either.

CAN I HAVE A **** ANSWER PLEASE, what the **** you did yesterday with your client that makes it stop working?

Stop raging you spoiled brat .
  • Options
    drexl420drexl420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OP spent $400 on this game.

$400.

400 BUCKS.

FOUR. HUNDRED. DOLLARS.

ON A FREE TO PLAY GAME.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ok, the problem seems to be with my ISP, LOL, connected to my work VPN and i could get in gateway, i dont want to believe that they blocked something...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    drexl420 wrote: »
    OP spent $400 on this game.

$400.

400 BUCKS.

FOUR. HUNDRED. DOLLARS.

ON A FREE TO PLAY GAME.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

i can do it, im not playing because its free, im playing because its neverwinter, so, cry cry poor baby that doesnt have mony to spend on a game
  • Options
    cubansyruscubansyrus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17
    edited May 2013

First, thank you for making me spend $380 in a game with so many problems.

They have the ability to reach into your computer and hold you at gun point ? wow we all better be careful
  • Options
    xenogear3xenogear3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LoL it is a free game.
    What do you expect?

Just create another account. $380 is a cheap lesson to learn "throw money around do nothing".