test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Asked customer support for a refund for 1 week now, still no reply.

princecharmingsprincecharmings Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What is with the terrible customers support?
Post edited by princecharmings on

Comments

• Options
    nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=103331&postcount=4
    You can email customerservice@perfectworld.com but ideally, if you want a faster answer, sending in a ticket will work best.

If you send in an email, PLEASE give as much information about your issue, game, name, character, problem, as possible. This will help it get organized and answered faster.

Please note, a reply to billing or customer support, it looks like the turn around is about 2-5 business days. Especially for Customer Support, best guesstimate is up to 6 or more days for NW. Other games, not as long.

Tech Support's is between 1-4 business days. We are fighting to keep it to 2 or less.

All of PWE support feels like the Enterprise in the Star Trek Into Darkness movie against its opponent. We are all doing our best to help tons of you all!

The primary bit there is that NW tickets are taking about 6 business days. (Does not include Sat/Sun, nor this upcoming Monday.)

If you've waited longer than 6 business days, send an email and include the pertinent info.
  • Options
    evilraymondevilraymond Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    HAHAHA..good luck with that..I had my account stolen 8 days ago and cant even get a f you from customer service much less do anything about it...its how they roll...
  • Options
    nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    HAHAHA..good luck with that..I had my account stolen 8 days ago and cant even get a f you from customer service much less do anything about it...its how they roll...

I'd imagine that's a more difficult matter, since in order to steal your account, the hackers had to access your original e-mail account in order to verify the change of e-mail / password. If you submitted a ticket 8 days ago (6 business days), and haven't heard back yet, contact them via e-mail with your ticket number and all pertinent info you have. I'm assuming that they've basically stolen all of your Perfect World game accounts since they're tied to the single PW account? (If this is the case, did you just submit the ticket to the overworked NW support, or via PW's primary support?)
  • Options
    bugs55678bugs55678 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im pretty sure in the terms and agreements somewhere it might state "No refunds"
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    They don't entertain refunds. You have to ask your bank/Credit Card company to do a charge back or dispute a charge. Beware once the charge back happens your PWI account gets perm banned.
  • Options
    fasthands23fasthands23 Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    funny how people think they are entitled to "refunds"
  • Options
    mrcatchymrcatchy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lawsuit is the think dude !! If you type that in the email to them, I bet you get an answer back
  • Options
    rhazes1rhazes1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    What is with the terrible customers support?

Can customer service be terrible if they don't have any in the first place?
    I spend all day reading every thread and letting people know this is BETA.
  • Options
    akikisaragiakikisaragi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They don't entertain refunds. You have to ask your bank/Credit Card company to do a charge back or dispute a charge. Beware once the charge back happens your PWI account gets perm banned.

And potential legal trouble for fraud.
  • Options
    athrogatezathrogatez Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i understand being mad about the game but why are you entitled to a refund?

im guessing you have about 5+ish days played but even if you spent $500 thats only 4.1 dollars an hour

now consider going to the bar one night can cost hundred, seeing a movie is about 7.5 dollars an hour

you got your moneys worth of entertainment