test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Complete a task and earn the rank 3 result

raywilsonraywilson Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in PvE Discussion
Did the 4 guards into footman job and didn't get the slot opened. Someone explain please.
Post edited by raywilson on

Comments

• lanhelinlanhelin Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you have to create a +3 item.
  • raywilsonraywilson Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    like +3 plate boots for example?
  • lanhelinlanhelin Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes.567890
  • raywilsonraywilson Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thanks mang =)
  • azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ohhh, so that's what they mean!
    I always figured it had to do with the quality of the item, but the highest I saw there so far was one "grade" higher. :p
    Thanks!
    So I'm guessing Leadership can't do this eh? It has to be one of the other professions? (one that actually makes stuff)
    Artificer.jpg
  • zharrezharre Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes. During the random 'rare' recipes that appear at the top of the list, select one, and the recipe outcome will have 3 possible tiers. You need more & better quality tools to access a chance at creating the better tiers of these recipes. With 2 green quality tools & the rest white vendor-bought, I'm roughly able to get 50% chance for the completed recipe to be made at either tier 1 or tier 2 (it might be 52% tier 1, 48% tier 2, or something like that), but 0% chance for tier 3.
  • greenarcher42greenarcher42 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    raywilson wrote: »
    like +3 plate boots for example?

So its not just creating the +3 blue item ... but you need to achieve a Tier2 roll (at least)? Tier 1 apparently doesn't count for the achievement.
  • ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Its a purple result is what they are saying

For leadership you had to get a very rare box for it to work
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ifthir wrote: »
    For leadership you had to get a very rare box for it to work

Leadership can do this?
  • ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    Leadership can do this?

yes I am 99.9% sure I got this from leadership

I could be wrong though and could have gotten it by getting rank 3 potions of stamina/power from alchemy

I thought I got it from leadership though
  • mikabella2mikabella2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    As far as i know there is no tier higher than 1 for leadership stuff - according to the wiki at least:
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Leadership
    | Guild: Novus Ordo|
  • gameguru26gameguru26 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Leadership gives you boxes with items to craft the higher ranked items. You need to get Very Rare boxes to get stuff to make +3 items.
  • ceryndrionceryndrion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Please do not resurrect threads that have been dormant for more than 30 days, it can lead to cluttered and confusing forums.
    I reject your reality and I substitute my own!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My opinions are my own, and do not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment, or Cryptic Studios
    [ Rules of Conduct - Terms - FAQ - Support Centre - Important Stuff ]
This discussion has been closed.