test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Leadership/etc. spreadsheet

selenajraselenajra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
In my personal quest to optimize Leadership crafting I created a spreadsheet. It has expanded a bit to include platesmithing (because I play a GF) and I thought I'd post it for anyone interested in such things to look at. The sheets for mail/leather/tailoring haven't been populated with data, but are setup if anyone feels interested in doing data entry. I've set the permissions so anyone can edit it, and have a non-shared copy in-case of vandalism.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnI8-f0P_oC9dGNNTVgyMFA2ZVdJNlYwM3EwRVIwb3c&usp=sharing
Post edited by selenajra on

Comments

• Options
    klixanklixan Member Posts: 447 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Oh this is very cool! Will definitely be refering to this often. Thanks very much for sharing this :)
  • Options
    nunavailablenunavailable Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very nice, thanks for this. I did a similar thing, figuring out the XP/min, AD/min as well, and came to the conclusion that until you hit crafting lvl 20, you may as well just Protect Caravans. It's your best rate of return for AD and pretty decent for Crafting XP as well. The downside is it takes a lot of management.
  • Options
    amalyndaamalynda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    Good job. any chance you could email a copy or make it available on gdrive? for some reason when i open it in google docs, i get a server error and i cant do anything with the file....

thx
  • Options
    morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nice work. I'll try to make sure I share it in the NWO-Professions channel. Might wanna let kagerurouni know about it so that he can mention it in his Crafting Tutorial video or posts.
  • Options
    rifter13rifter13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you.
  • Options
    teykosteykos Member Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    All of the tradeskills other than leadership have equivalent tasks, so all it would take is a lot of renaming of the tasks and materials.
  • Options
    uxvorastrixuxvorastrix Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe I'm missing something, but I just don't see the point in crafting.
    D&D DM/Player since 1982 - all versions except the despised 4e
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe I'm missing something, but I just don't see the point in crafting.

Annoying to get there but at higher levels of leadership you can get some okay AD from it with minimum effort.

And thanks to the OP for this of course :)