test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Whats wrong with this armor?

wujenswujens Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
20130523_151210_zps9a90a0f1.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality screen shot :(
Post edited by wujens on

Comments

• chuckwolfchuckwolf Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing other than you're trying to render it at minimum graphics settings at the lowest resolution possible.
    @Powerblast in game
  • wujenswujens Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    Actually I'm not. For some reason prnt screen isn't working so I had to grab a camera and take a shot but thanks for the smartass reply! They are always enjoyable!
  • chuckwolfchuckwolf Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was being serious, unless that's from the gateway the textures aren't being rendered, if it is from the gateway, it might be a browser problem
    @Powerblast in game
  • dowzendowzen Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its not a problem on his part, the armor (swashbuckling captain's) visual is bugged, there are no textures and it doesn't seem to render, anyone in town who passes him will see the same visual as his screenshot.
  • giron88giron88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem here. I also made a post about it.
  • laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    that's the way it looks for everyone. It's just messed up or incomplete.
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild