test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

THE FORGE is Live Streaming Foundry Content and Giving Away AD!

chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello everyone, Chili here and I would like to invite you to join THE FORGE on twitch this Saturday, May 25th as we live stream Foundry content of some of the lesser known quests that get lost in the ocean of adventures being published every day.

Twitch Link:

Air Time:
Saturday May 25th 4pm EST | 3pm CST
2pm PST | 22:00 CET (21:00 UK Time)

Expected Stream Time:
3 hours

To help bring in viewers, I will personally be giving away 1000 AD to a viewer at the beginning and each hour after and when we finally conclude this week’s stream I will give away a bonus 5000 AD!

About THE FORGE

THE FORGE currently includes some of the game’s more seasoned Neverwinter Foundry authors from alpha and the Foundry Beta (Silverstars) who try to be active and helpful in NW_Foundry chat, on the forums, in the game and in the Foundry Q&A on Ventrilo who put a great deal of time into creating quests that we feel are above average in quality and some that have even been spotlighted and featured. This list includes but is not limited to: Apocrs1980, Nyghoma, Ellindar1, and myself.

We have previously been doing this for fun and we want to try and get the word out there about some fantastic quests that fly under the radar so we thought it would be fun to bring others along for the ride and help promote authors and their works in the process. If I have to give away AD to get people interested in the foundry quests, then that’s what I will do!

For more information, please visit
this thread in the foundry section of the forum which has instructions and the guidelines/limitations for submitting. We hope to see you on twitch, hope you enjoy what we are doing and wish you luck in the AD give-a-way!

We have the list of quests we will be live streaming ready.

Keep in mind these are not any quest that any of the stream members have a connection with, they are submitted to us for streaming and giving our thoughts on as we do so. I will not post the short code for these quests in this thread but you can get them in
this thread instead.

Today's Stream List:
  1. The Spellthief Trials @Stebss
  2. Rezade and the Ruins @howitzer29
  3. Mage Masher @anrix2
  4. Nightmare on Market Street @lovepeas
  5. Rescuing Answers @marky16
  6. A Night with Terrible Terrence @Jintortle
There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
Post edited by chili1179 on

Comments

• Options
    ellindar1ellindar1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Whoa... Look at that. I'm bumping.
    Halls_Sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    My how quickly these threads move!

Come check us out!
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • Options
    mushizomushizo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is a really cool idea, im looking forward to seeing this tomorrow :)

and for the Europe based people, this show starts at 22:00 CET (21:00 UK Time)
  • Options
    ellindar1ellindar1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    we will be glad to have ya! I tell ya though, its really hard to keep a thread where actual players can see it when all the 'quitters' keep littering the front page lol.
    Halls_Sig.jpg
  • Options
    shadoewraythshadoewrayth Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, hard to believe there are that many quitters and yet the game is still SO populated!! :rolleyes:

Great idea, btw, deserves a *bump*
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yes, hard to believe there are that many quitters and yet the game is still SO populated!! :rolleyes:

Great idea, btw, deserves a *bump*

All good, its just that initial cleansing of the unworthy! lol
    Halls_Sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    and now what you've all been waiting for! A BUMP!
    Halls_Sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Bumping this for maximum exposure.
  • Options
    nyghomanyghoma Member Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Gimme Gimme Gimme
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

Every time they idiot-proof something...they make better idiots.
  • Options
    mustymusty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nice Chili;

I will be tuned in!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Website Dedicated to Foundry Tutorials: www.NWUGC.com Twitter: @NWUGC
    Check out my Foundry Adventures and don't forget to Rate them!

Gold or Bones!!
  • Options
    kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Since the other thread promoting Foundry content was locked, this one should be as well, for consistency.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Since the other thread promoting Foundry content was locked, this one should be as well, for consistency.

Well since we're promoting a stream of neverwinter online content and not in here advertising "hey come play my quest" i think we're pretty safe. Aside from that however, I think its fairly low you'd come in trying to get someone else's thread locked just because you're salty about something else. Poor form.
    Halls_Sig.jpg
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Awesome idea it's great to see the community coming together despite the five angry bridge dwellers and their alts.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    musty wrote: »
    Nice Chili;

I will be tuned in!

off topic Musty but that is an awesome website you have and really informative.

Good job.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thank you, there is much More in the works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold or Bones!!
  • Options
    slaidzslaidz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 181 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ellindar1 wrote: »
    Well since we're promoting a stream of neverwinter online content and not in here advertising "hey come play my quest" i think we're pretty safe. Aside from that however, I think its fairly low you'd come in trying to get someone else's thread locked just because you're salty about something else. Poor form.

I agree, but it wasn't his thread that got locked. Anyway, bump.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    We have the list of quests we will be live streaming ready.

Keep in mind these are not any quest that any of the stream members have a connection with, they are submitted to us for streaming and giving our thoughts on as we do so. I will not post the short code for these quests in this thread but you can get them in this thread instead.

Today's Stream List:
    1. The Spellthief Trials @Stebss
    2. Rezade and the Ruins @howitzer29
    3. Mage Masher @anrix2
    4. Nightmare on Market Street @lovepeas
    5. Rescuing Answers @marky16
    6. A Night with Terrible Terrence @Jintortle

Please keep in mind that all of these may not make it into the time frame allotted for this session, if not whatever is not played will be top of the list for the next session.

I would also like to bring up that we are looking to have a "featured" stream session soon with some of the quality quests we have come across in our plays.
  • Options
    kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ellindar1 wrote: »
    You're confusing lawful neutral with evil.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Wicked Coolio - Go Team GO!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold or Bones!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Stream is currently live and running and we will begin in aprox 20 minutes.