test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVP and the abuse of exploits.

falorpatrickfalorpatrick Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
So far I havent seen anything about this, and thats rather perturbing.

So, I was in a 3v5 pvp match, cuz the matchmaking is allowing people to que while in other instances or they dont hit yes, but are allowed to stay in the party.

But, back to the point... TR's are able to use a skill to jump into the enemies spawn point, and camp the respawns. CW's and DC's are able to cast from upper levels, and unless you have a ranged skill that has the range they have you cannot get to them. Running around to get to the upper levels takes too much time and the enemy will be gone by then, which wasted time in capturing a point or helping out my team. GWF's and GF's are worthless in pvp :(, with all the knock backs and other classes able to dodge almost every attack, this makes the pvp aspect VERY unfair. PLEASE BALANCE THIS OUT!

I'm sure there are way more valid points, but this is mine.
Post edited by falorpatrick on

Comments

• falorpatrickfalorpatrick Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Really? No one finds this at all bothersome? If so, I fear for this game...
  • pooshankpooshank Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree with you on the topic of people being able to camp spawn point. GWF and GF? Wait until you see a gwf that actually knows how to play the class...then you won't view it as worthless...more like getting fisted by The Thing with no lube. Or a gf that will come at you over and over until you've tried everything and he unleashes a big 'ol can of whoop*** on you. And as far as casters on towers, just move outta range and deal with someone else until they move.