test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Any plans to introduce legendaries

pizzarazzipizzarazzi Banned Users Posts: 46
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
when you get t2 gear which isnt hard theres abso****inglutely nothing to do
Post edited by pizzarazzi on

Comments

• Options
    dobies4lifedobies4life Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to the new generation of MMO's. Easy button ,like the commercial.
  • Options
    etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    pizzarazzi wrote: »

Legendary Chest of Goods- 6500 Zen
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • Options
    lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pizzarazzi wrote: »

Not all end game is in game, that would be one, and two, if leveling speed and gearing ease(BoE everything) didn't gave you a hint, game is catering towards altoholists like me, not "I will never try another class" people.
  • Options
    elyrielleelyrielle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lerdocix wrote: »
    Not all end game is in game, that would be one, and two, if leveling speed and gearing ease(BoE everything) didn't gave you a hint, game is catering towards altoholists like me, not "I will never try another class" people.

Not to mention the Foundry.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    elyrielle wrote: »
    Not to mention the Foundry.

Maybe once the game lets people create maps where reward is appropriate for the possible challenges.

I like the foundry and all but...What's the incentive to play a long and hard map exactly?
  • Options
    elyrielleelyrielle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    etherealj wrote: »
    Maybe once the game lets people create maps where reward is appropriate for the possible challenges.

I like the foundry and all but...What's the incentive to play a long and hard map exactly?

I doubt they'll ever let you modify the rewards as that just leads to exploiting it. The primary reason for the foundry is story telling, adventure creating - basically what D&D is supposed to be about. Not loot collection.
  • Options
    pizzarazzipizzarazzi Banned Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    lerdocix wrote: »

id play another class if they were interesting

cookie cutter stealth stun and execute rogues (i played wow long enough to hate this class), boring *** GF, ive played a wizard for too ****ing ling and knocking **** off is not my idea of fun id play tetris if i wanted that kind of game. healing people isnt my thing either
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    elyrielle wrote: »
    I doubt they'll ever let you modify the rewards as that just leads to exploiting it. The primary reason for the foundry is story telling, adventure creating - basically what D&D is supposed to be about. Not loot collection.

Loot collection is a staple of adventuring :D
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Besides fun? That should be the primary motivation. I do wish there was a system where at least the featured ones, since they are pretty much sure of no exploits, that you could get a token or something for doing them. So like one or so many tokens per featured foundry the first time you run that one each day, so if you ran more of the featured ones, you can get more. Even if the rewards were more just fashion, it would be a good way to reward running them at cap once you get all the gear.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Getting upgrades was extremely rare in the campaigns I played. It was definitely more about the journey and the story than the shinies.
  • Options
    elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Only in Monty Haul.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev