test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game not recognizing Logitech G930 headset.

oliinoliin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
My G930 headset works fine with every other program on my computer, but for some reason the only output device Neverwinter is able to find are my speakers. It similarly can't find my headset's mic.
Post edited by oliin on

Comments

• trolliptrollip Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oliin wrote: »
    My G930 headset works fine with every other program on my computer, but for some reason the only output device Neverwinter is able to find are my speakers. It similarly can't find my headset's mic.

I am having the same issue I think. I can select them but I get no audio.
  • kale255kale255 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm also using a g930 and have no issues with the game detecting my headset.
  • ppetro08ppetro08 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same issue
  • ppetro08ppetro08 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got it to work somehow.. try going on your character because there is no sound for me at the character menu
  • glowyrmzglowyrmz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kale255 wrote: »
    I'm also using a g930 and have no issues with the game detecting my headset.

It detects my headset and I can hear the game through the headset. I can choose the G930 mic under voice chat options also but when I use the test mic function it doesn't pic up any sound. Windows is definitely picking up my sound through the mic because I can check by using the "listen to this device" test.

So my problem is a little different, it's JUST the mic that won't work (but is recognized). Same headset though so I assume G930 and this game don't get along very well for whatever reason. Hopefully it's something they can fix.

Make sure to restart the game if you chose the headset while in the game. Many programs and games need to be restarted when you switch the sound output/input.
    cROpbBa.png
  • samuraishintasamuraishinta Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i'm havin problems with this too

i have a logitec...IDK the model number
    i can hear the sounds from the game but cannot use the mic which is the entire reason i bought the headset
    the only thing that pops up is 'internal mic'
    and therefore cannot test the mic

i'll try havin the headset plugged in when i start