test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Injury Kit should be cheaper

inexgravinexgrav Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
20 silver...

1 dungeon run = 5-6 injury kit and 10-15 potion = 1 gold
pukmp.jpg
Post edited by inexgrav on

Comments

• Options
    muzrub333muzrub333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    inexgrav wrote: »
    20 silver...

Just curious, in what Dungeon/s are you regularly being killed 5-6 times?

IMO kit prices are fine, we need something to spend our gold on other thank skill kits.
  • Options
    drillsgt69drillsgt69 Banned Users Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    inexgrav wrote: »
    20 silver...

Get out of the red circles, moron.
  • Options
    aftershafteraftershafter Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    On the one hand, we have the "gold is useless - why doesn't PWE give this pointless resource a use?" crowd. On the other hand we have the "necessary gold items cost too much - lower the cost so I don't burn through my gold!" crowd.

Oh my, what a tangled web it is we weave...
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    On the one hand, we have the "gold is useless - why doesn't PWE give this pointless resource a use?" crowd. On the other hand we have the "necessary gold items cost too much - lower the cost so I don't burn through my gold!" crowd.

Oh my, what a tangled web it is we weave...

Or alternatively players at low levels don't use as many injury kits/pots so their gold income is positive, whereas at high levels more kits/pots are needed so it is easy to have a net gold loss......
  • Options
    norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You may not be one of these, but .... an awful lot of people have 100% dps (power, crit, armor pen, etc) and 0% defense gear. A lot of people also fail at working together in groups, everyone doing their own thing without a plan or communications. And a lot of people die a lot by not getting away from tough bosses or swarms.

The price of dying is gold / kits. The way not to die is to not do the above, and to bail out on any group that is full of fail and keeps wiping without correcting the problems and trying a new strategy. Zerg in and die over and over.... is not a group working together with a strategy, its an expensive waste of time.