test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing item in the "lvl 60" mail + typo?

jaxnaheyjaxnahey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
When I was congratulated for reaching lvl 60 I got a mail that included some minor stuff.
Among them was a weapon enchant. I can not afford one so it got me quite happy.
When I checked inventory after I couldn't find it anywhere though.

I asked a friend of mine that had just turned 60 if he had gotten any enchant and he says he didn't, but he doesn't remember if it was there when he opened the mail and that it is now gone for him aswell.
Is this something that should or should not be there?
If it's supposed to be there both me and my friend are missing the enchant.
If it's not supposed to be there you need to check it out and remove it because it IS showing a weapon enchant (among other things).

Another thing. The mail also states that I now get an extra profession slot at lvl 60. I don't know if that's a typo or if it was changed or whatever, but everyone I've spoken to got theirs at 50 (even though I know it says in the profession list that it's lvl 60).
Post edited by jaxnahey on

Comments

• jaxnaheyjaxnahey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ^bumpetibump
    edited May 2013
    ^again a bump
    edited May 2013
    ^things that go bump in the night
  • crystalheart69crystalheart69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    BUMP (I made one as well, I opened the box, got shown which enchant I got, but it never landed in my inventory)
    edited May 2013
    ^I bumped a girl and she liked it
  • maddogrenomaddogreno Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem here and my son had it too? :-(
    edited May 2013
    ^what the bump is going on? not only is this never getting answered - all my tickets came back with automated responses saying they have no time to handle tickets. :P
  • rawsome83rawsome83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They just don't care.. If it's not a bug that requires immediate attention, it's not gonna be fixed for a few months. Btw i got the proff slot at 50 aswell lol, even tho it said 60 clearly. I was happy about it lol. Didn't get an enchant tho
    Mayor of herp derp town.
  • flawedmonkeyflawedmonkey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    GUYS if you are talking about the brilliant weapon enhancement that comes with founders pack (the only one that comes with reaching 60) it is already socketed into the delzoun weapon. And you can reclaim for free at any time from the Vendor in protector's enclave. If there is some other enchant you get for hitting 60... well I never got that >.<
    edited May 2013
    No. We are talking about the one that comes in the "congratulations for reaching lvl 60" mail.
    It only shows when you open the package, but is gone once you actually take out those items.
  • ssessssess Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you sure it wasnt a shard of an enchant?
  • beldogbeldog Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    having the same issue .. it's an enchantment part afaik .. anyways one thing of the gift when getting 60 didnt get into my inventory after opening
    edited May 2013
    I think it said "Rank 5"-something but can't remember the name of it. I'm absolutely 100% sure it was there in the package though.
  • rozol12345rozol12345 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i didin't get any mail you are Lucky :D
  • stormpoet01stormpoet01 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Actually at lvl 60 you get (or at least are supposed to get) the Neverwinter Epic Hero Pack in the mail which gives you several things:
    • Giftwrapped Enchantment
    • Complimentary Glory Booster
    • Seal of the Unicorn x5
    • Grym Coin x2
    • Large Party Popper x3
    When I "unwrapped" the Giftwrapped Enchantment it showed a lvl 5 Radiant Enchantment but there was none in my inventory and my Log window shows no record of receiving it either. I would like to know where my enchantment is!
    edited May 2013
    ^I think everyone that spotted that enchantment wants to know where it went. Not sure why this isn't being answered. Posted multiple times on Twitter aswell.
  • dimwitdwarfdimwitdwarf Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I see two (2) separate bugs here which have been confirmed by numerous folks, on these forums.
    Actually at lvl 60 you get (or at least are supposed to get) the Neverwinter Epic Hero Pack in the mail which gives you several things:
    • Giftwrapped Enchantment
    • Complimentary Glory Booster
    • Seal of the Unicorn x5
    • Grym Coin x2
    • Large Party Popper x3
    When I "unwrapped" the Giftwrapped Enchantment it showed a lvl 5 Radiant Enchantment but there was none in my inventory and my Log window shows no record of receiving it either. I would like to know where my enchantment is!

Bug #1 Confirmation: My wife and I experienced the exact same thing. Excitement at seeing the Rank 5 Radiant Enchantment in the window that pops up after opening the Giftwrapped Enchantment and the disappointment with it not appearing in our inventory.

Bug #2 confirmation: Also, the additional profession slot was indeed awarded to us at level 50, not 60.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dimly Witty Productions . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
  • sprawlfxsprawlfx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jaxnahey wrote: »
    When I was congratulated for reaching lvl 60 I got a mail that included some minor stuff.
    Among them was a weapon enchant. I can not afford one so it got me quite happy.
    When I checked inventory after I couldn't find it anywhere though.

<snip>

Another thing. The mail also states that I now get an extra profession slot at lvl 60. I don't know if that's a typo or if it was changed or whatever, but everyone I've spoken to got theirs at 50 (even though I know it says in the profession list that it's lvl 60).

Same here, on both counts. The box that I received in the mail at level 60 contained an R5 Azure enchantment. I took the item, opened the box. I clicked 'close' on the dialog. I then rushed to my inventory, but the Enchantment had gone off into the ether.

Didn't rush here to post about it, but saw this post while browsing.
  • towretowre Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thought someone else might have gotten this bug as well. I saw the rank 5 enchant message and then couldn't find it anywhere in my inventory--and for once I had space! Sent a ticket, but haven't received a response yet.
    edited May 2013
    ^Bumpa min rumpa
    edited May 2013
    ^Another bump bites the dust
    edited May 2013
    11 days and counting..

edit: I should add that not having a good customer service is why I have turned away from games in the past, and it's not looking good for you guys now. Get working or hire more people to help you..
    edited May 2013
    I guess they don't take this seriously, so I wont either.
    I'm outta here.