test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Whats your Gear Score?

fusedmassfusedmass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Mine is 5.3k
Post edited by fusedmass on

Comments

• Options
    john242424john242424 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Frosted Lucky Charms are Magically Delicious!
  • Options
    neridiumneridium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    about 6.7k on my CW. Not overly concerned atm about getting gear, I'd rather level alts and check out the other classes as well as getting AD's to respec when the other paragon path's come out.
  • Options
    kashimaa1kashimaa1 Member Posts: 104
    edited May 2013
    infinite. /10chars.
  • Options
    liquidc86liquidc86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    10.978 -> wizard
    12.129 -> guardian
    nothing to see here
  • Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    8.4k , but my guild is like....you need 9k , you need 9k.......I'm in guild that doesn't help you until you can do epic dungeons :(
  • Options
    extix66extix66 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    just hit 60 last nite and with the pvp gear i was able to put on rite away i went up to 6.1k
  • Options
    neridiumneridium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    skalt112 wrote: »
    8.4k , but my guild is like....you need 9k , you need 9k.......I'm in guild that doesn't help you until you can do epic dungeons :(

No offence meant mate, but it might be time to look for another guild. It sounds like they need to get there heads removed from there backsides. It sounds like you're not having any fun in that guild and that's the idea of them. Its the problem with having GS.. saw it on wow when it first appeared there, so when I was leading guild runs to dungeons and we were one or two short I'd purposely pick up randoms who didn't have the achievement and could do with a few pieces of gear to up there GS a bit.
  • Options
    extix66extix66 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Gear score really aleinates people ive been finding in chat i keep seeing like skalt said need they look for 9k gear score but everyone replying to them is only 8.5 or 8.9 i saw last nite and the group leader was like f@ck that
  • Options
    muzrub333muzrub333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No idea since it doesn't matter. It goes off of the coin value of items, not their actual stats. A crappy old lower level Blue item will show a higher score than a level appropriate and better green item for example.

A guild relying on Gear Score in this game, (in any game actually), is pretty sad; I feel for you.
  • Options
    machinegunbluesmachinegunblues Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    About 8.9K. I got super lucky in T1 dungeons and the auction house yesterday :3
  • Options
    decubisdecubis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 90
    edited May 2013
    13,180 gf
    1,759 dc
    Greetings Decubis,
    image_160079_thumb_wide300.jpg
    Decubis: Dwarf Guardian Fighter: lvl 60
    Demic: Human Devoted Cleric: lvl 60
    Server: Beholder Guild: The Unnamed
  • Options
    clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I never did quite understand GS. Just because someone has over 10k GS, does not automatically make them a good player, especially in this game where you can get 60 and buy all the epic gear you need without ever having walked into a dungeon or being part of a group.

I think the GS requirement for dungeons is a little silly. If someone under geared wants to give it a go, or if a group wants to take an under geared player, then they should be allowed to. GS should be recommended, not a hard and fast rule.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ambermajambermaj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My GWF (my only 60) is at 9,017 at the moment.
    Cuz you sebestimated me!
  • Options
    clannamuirclannamuir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 217 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    skalt112 wrote: »

Join a different guild