test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Definition of ADVERTISING according to Google

wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
This thread was accidentally duplicated due to an error while editing. Please remove.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?288421-The-Definition-of-ADVERTISING-according-to-Google
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by wuhsin on

Comments

• wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ten characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tonylanglettonylanglet Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I guess it's because you don't really own the rights to your quest and/or the engine/idea/game that you are using to create your quest and as the game is owned by a company it's seen as a advertisment for the game NeverWinter dungeons and dragons more than for your quest. Just my thoughts no idea about the law and other stuff. This would meen if you compare the D&D quest to a crossword puzzle it would be a advertisment for the pen and the paper and not the idea you have
  • powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc.
    No need for to to be commercial, google has it wrong, it is merely the act of seeking attention!

As for the 'search' issues they do not just affect foundry quests but are endemic to the game, affecting the auction house & professions as well.

I do however understand your position, as it would be nice to see, and for you, people to play new work, but at present it is not easy to find.