test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone else here keep crashing at Protector's enclave?

weelildragonweelildragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Anyone else here keep crashing at Protector's enclave?

Just wondering if it's common OR that I should try reinstalling Neverwinter.

Could be that I just need to change some settings around. But my graphic settings and detail rendering are allready at its lowest.
Post edited by weelildragon on

Comments

• Options
    knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I crash somewhat regularly loading into PE.

I'd say it's normal til they fix it.
  • Options
    vatashavatasha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Never once crashed in this game. What type of computer and video card do you have
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The only time I experienced crashes was during the time when the Trickster Rogue's skill malfunctioned and triggered client crashes (this was quickly fixed). I have never had the game crash outside of that (I mostly play on a gaming laptop with a GT 650M, and it's the same on my desktop with a GTX 570, latest drivers).
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    weelildragonweelildragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vatasha wrote: »
    Never once crashed in this game. What type of computer and video card do you have

A laptop about 5 year old. Weird thing though... I didn't have issues during the other Beta's. :-/
  • Options
    warchaplainwarchaplain Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I also have this issue, when in protector's enclave I crash very often. No problems whatsoever in any other map, seems like a memory leak related to specific video cards. My pc is a bit dated but way above minimum specs.
    My specs are Core 2 Quad Q9300 @2.50GHz, 4 gb RAM(DDR2), NVidia GTS250(1gb), Windows Vista Home premium(32bit).
    Hope someone looks into this as its clearly hardware related to specific configurations.
  • Options
    tinishocktinishock Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Games to slow to load compared to other mmo's, I start clicking on things before the game fully loads and it'll crash.
  • Options
    veruganverugan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 100
    edited August 2013
    A laptop about 5 year old. Weird thing though... I didn't have issues during the other Beta's. :-/

This might be your problem. Not to be a pc snob or anything but dang....
  • Options
    cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86
    edited August 2013
    All The Time !

it's the only place I crash in this game.

happens nearly every time I hit the enclave.
    edited August 2013
    yeah i crash everytime Protector's enclave not in a quest, always in Protector's enclave after i done a quest, they did a update try to fix that but guess didnt work out i know why game crash 3 server only and 150 channel with 150 ppl on each ,thats not a good ideal they need more server open and alot
  • Options
    thuddriverthuddriver Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Glad to see others having the same exact issue. For awhile I thought it was just me. Of course tech support places the blame totally on my system. Never crashes anywhere except in PE but I've never visited the area without it crashing.
  • Options
    run0ffrun0ff Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    PE is only place I crash too, randomally when Invoking/Reading Mail/Crafting screen or Vault. Never crash outside of PE