test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Aussie Player looking for regular buddies to roll with

magrynmagryn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 18 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Melbourne Australian based mature gamer I'm looking for buddies to regularly run on a nightly basis for levelling and ultimately raiding.

Don't bother mentioning guilds, been there and done that. just left a guild where the talk was big but the actions ... Well there was no action. Happy to look at good guilds that deliver on the basic elements.

Usually play through the week nightly and on the week end. the big game nights for me are Friday night and Saturday.

Anyone interested,

Magryn
Post edited by magryn on

Comments

• Options
    warfurybladezwarfurybladez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey mate what server are you on?

I know you said dont bother with Guilds, but we've got a solid core of 15+ each night. We're doing T1/T2, premade PvP etc etc just depends on what you want.

Most of our guys have been with us through multiple games, we weren't formed for Neverwinter and our player base isn't going anywhere.

My handle is the as username, send me a tell if you'd like to check it out, or if you have mumble i'll send you details so you can jump on and see if you'd like to roll with us.
    Underworld Knights - Premier Oceanic Guild
  • Options
    magrynmagryn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll be Rolling a new character so the server doesn't matter. Happy to be a part of a guild where I can hook up with regular players
  • Options
    crowthorncrowthorn Member Posts: 96
    edited May 2013
    Im an Aussie player as well, I hook up with a mate in SA (I'm in QLD) -
    We don't play every week night but we are playing enough during the week.
    Maybe I can add you up on the ingame friends list and you can come along for some laughs.

Not hardcore serious, just mostly for the enjoyment, both old school D&D heads..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tariahntariahn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    :p I'm looking for Aussie players myself I'm from Adelaide :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Will be logging on NW around 6 to 6:30 tonight (Friday) server optional at this stage. Happy to meet up in game and plan out our server domination or social gaming experience.
  • Options
    linkensphere1linkensphere1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi, im also in Melbourne , lvl 60 GWF with GS 9k7 looking for Guild , T2 epic dungeon,Castle Never and pvp party :P
  • Options
    dcronusdcronus Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Love the amount of aussies coming out of the woodwork!!

I am in Canberra, but only a lowly level 33 DC... still, add me if you want someone to group up with! =)
  • Options
    warfurybladezwarfurybladez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well we're on Beholder.

Anyone looking to hit me up can do so in game! PM me directly or use the Guild Search to look up Underworld Knights.

Hit up any of our members we'll get you an invite.

Our website is in my sig, go sign up and join the fun!! ;)
    Underworld Knights - Premier Oceanic Guild
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hi all just rolled a TR named Anubis on the Beholder server. It would good to link up with you guys in game. Also going to send A tell to Underworld Knights for an invite.

Magryn