What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The patcher is BORKED- takes hours to download new patch

zarchoszarchos Member Posts: 47
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have a 100MB connection, this patch download is just awful
Post edited by zarchos on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I just patched as I wrote this post. It took less than 5 minutes with a 50 Mb connection.

Do you have any other programs running in the background or have you experienced any slow connectivity issues elsewhere?
  • zarchoszarchos Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    Actually I think I'm okay.
  • brutalabk1brutalabk1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having a problem with it (sort of). I downloaded the 300 mb patch....Went in game logged out went into foundry then crashed (while it was trying to load foundry). After that I opened the launcher and it just says 'patching'. Another problem I have with the launcher is, there's no play button showing up... Not sure what the problem with that is...

So basically, I patched, crashed, now it's just patching forever. I left it on while I AFK'ed for like 15 mins or so and it still says patching.

Here's a picture
    qrkOiuL.png
    EDIT: Also, this time that I crashed it didn't even ask if I wanted to verify all my files

Pre-patch = play button missing
    Post-patch = non-stop patching
  • thanelamerokthanelamerok Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    does the play button only come out once it's done patching? my launcher doesn't even say that it's patching. i log in, then it just goes straight to showing me what version it is. i don't see any buttons on the lower hand side. help please!