test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Mindflayer) Knights of Ashmadai

tonywells36tonywells36 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Knights of Ashmadai are led by Prince Dagon of Amn, whom is known as The Sword of Ashmadai. For those of you who do not know, Ashmadai is the ruler of Hell. The cult of Ashmadai can be found all over Neverwinter working to serve our great Lord. Yet the cult are just pawns in the game and the Knights are the true holders and workers of the will of Ashmadai in our mortal realm.

As members of the Knights of Ashmadai we seek to further our Lords ambitions thru role play within the current story line of the game. Though role play is encouraged it is not required. As I write this guild intro I am the first and only member. As I have just founded the guild. I would like to see people whom are casual gamers and whom just enjoy the game for all it is as seekers for membership. The Knights will never turn anyone down, but we also just want to have fun and help each other to enjoy the game.

So if your new, experienced, play 40 hours or 5 hours a week, and just would like to be a founding member of what will hopefully become a great guild, then please do seek membership. We have no website, or vent, but perhaps in the future we will. And if anyone is interested in doing a foundry story line for members to further RP their service to Lord Ashmadai that would be great.

Hope to hear from you soon, contact Prince Dagon of Amn@tonywells36 in game on mindflayer for invites or leave a message here and I will get to you soon.

All Hail Ashmadai
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Prince Dagon of Amn, The Sword of Ashmadai
Post edited by tonywells36 on

Comments

• deathgod8671deathgod8671 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PMed you!
    /10char
  • tonywells36tonywells36 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sent you a friend invite in-game to @deathgod8671 hope to see you soon.
  • te5mate5ma Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Asmodeus*, is the ruler of hell. Just sayin' =) The Ashmadai are his cultists.

Carry on, evil doer!
  • tonywells36tonywells36 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ashmadai is the the Hebrew/Jewish name for Asmodeus. So the "Cult of Ashmadai" is the "Cult of Asmodeus". And I agree it is he who rules hell. I just chose the in game name for him and not the name Asmodeus.