test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What are we suppose to do?

leftnut59leftnut59 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
As a customer what do we have to do to get customer support since you are now collecting money for services. I hate come to the forums for this, but this seems to be the only outlet that works. You are forcing many of your players into chargebacks because you won't even provide basic support. Your only response is to threaten players with perma bans if they do.

Here is my experience;

The Support Tab at the top of the page does not work. You will most likely get a page display error from you browser. A tip, I was able to get to the support page through the game launcher.

The phone number provided is basicity useless. It will answer then after a short message it will just hang up on you.

I have placed 3 support tickets once in game and two through the support page. You get a auto response then the next day your ticket is listed as resolved and closed without any contact from PWI.

I'm not talking about some problem with game loot or something were taking real money problems. You would think a company would want to be all over real money issues with their game.

I think as a customer I have done my due diligence to try and get something resolved, but with zero response from PWI. Is anyone getting support from PWI? Are we within our rights if we agreed to the user agreement to charge back?
Post edited by leftnut59 on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    The redirects error is a known issue that has proven to be very difficult to track down and resolve.

Players who are experiencing that error may send and E-Mail to customerservice@perfectworld.com via their PWE Registered E-Mail.

The phone lines being "useless" is due to the sheer volume of people trying to get in contact with support. There are only so many lines available so due to the increased amount of tickets and players trying to contact support the phone service is a less than reliable way to contact support at this time. You have our apologies but this should improve in time.

As for the auto-responses the next day that's something I have not heard of before and I will pass it on for investigation. Currently the support responses are slower than we are happy with but the team has been expanded over the past few weeks and will continue to be expanded until support can address the volume of tickets we are receiving.

Also I know we can expect a full news post in the near future detailing the issues players have been having with support so anything I have not address should be answered in that upcoming article. :)
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    5 million free accounts .... at least 20,000 folios sending in bogus tickets . How do you expect them to get to the real tickets ? Eventually they will catch up or hire more people .
  • wolfheartazwolfheartaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    leftnut59 wrote: »
    As a customer what do we have to do to get customer support since you are now collecting money for services. I hate come to the forums for this, but this seems to be the only outlet that works. You are forcing many of your players into chargebacks because you won't even provide basic support. Your only response is to threaten players with perma bans if they do.

Here is my experience;

The Support Tab at the top of the page does not work. You will most likely get a page display error from you browser. A tip, I was able to get to the support page through the game launcher.

The phone number provided is basicity useless. It will answer then after a short message it will just hang up on you.

I have placed 3 support tickets once in game and two through the support page. You get a auto response then the next day your ticket is listed as resolved and closed without any contact from PWI.

I'm not talking about some problem with game loot or something were taking real money problems. You would think a company would want to be all over real money issues with their game.

I think as a customer I have done my due diligence to try and get something resolved, but with zero response from PWI. Is anyone getting support from PWI? Are we within our rights if we agreed to the user agreement to charge back?

Its BETA!...WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

(that is what fan boys will tell you, no matter what the issue)
  • lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    labbb wrote: »
    5 million free accounts .... at least 20,000 folios sending in bogus tickets . How do you expect them to get to the real tickets ? Eventually they will catch up or hire more people .
    Well, as mentioned they ARE hiring more people/expanding the team handling the issues.
  • brynne1brynne1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm going to post this here because it's related and I can't figure out a way to get assistance. I can log into the game just fine. Once in, I can not do anything. I can't even place a ticket ingame for assistance without getting the error that it timed out. I have spent real cash on a free to play game. I understand that this is a beta. Everything worked fine right up until the servers were taken down for the roll back. I have tried to be able to play on three separate computers and am unable to. What is causing the permanent rubber banding effect? I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I could really use some assistance here or I'm just going to end up getting frustrated and going back to WoW. This game is amazing and I just really wish I could actually play.