Gwf, How its feels <3

lewanogirlewanogir Member Posts: 2
edited May 2013 in The Militia Barracks
howifeels.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nam19772nam19772 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I use much less health pots on my GWF than on my rogue, thus GWF are OP.
  • hedas8hedas8 Member Posts: 100
    edited May 2013
    pray, manage my crafting minions, fail at the foundry(which sucks btw), summon all the cynicism required to do the pvp dailes, not even bother with the pve dailies.

Great day.
    "Vera libertas dissipabis omnem tantibus" me.
    Hedas 60 GWF.
    Hrod 60 GF.
    Alain Loreweaver 60 CW.
    Dragon.
  • gankartistgankartist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please check out this post by the Lead Developer: http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=896631

There is hope.
  • terrorshardterrorshard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah hope that the ranger comes out soon and we don't have to feel bad rerolling.
  • lewanogirlewanogir Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
  • hedas8hedas8 Member Posts: 100
    edited May 2013
    gankartist wrote: »
    Please check out this post by the Lead Developer: http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=896631

There is hope.

a lot of PR BS and they themselves said class balance is their very last on the to do list.
    Reading that, I'll just play something else while they fix, if I'm still interested at that point.
    "Vera libertas dissipabis omnem tantibus" me.
    Hedas 60 GWF.
    Hrod 60 GF.
    Alain Loreweaver 60 CW.
    Dragon.
  • nam19772nam19772 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hedas8 wrote: »
    a lot of PR BS and they themselves said class balance is their very last on the to do list.
    Reading that, I'll just play something else while they fix, if I'm still interested at that point.

^ This, basically.
    Cryptic Studios has a long track record of making tons of promises but not delivering much.
    On a side note, I can't help but think the ranger will have TR damage combined with at least the CW range.