test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Leadership Profession question

hycinthushycinthus Member Posts: 158 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have a couple questions that I cannot find the answer anywhere. I am currently level 10 Leadership.

Where can I get Rank 2 Leadership asset? All I have are rank 1 resources.

How about "Infantry Weapon" resource? This is an ingredient needed for some recipes, but I cannot find this anywhere, nor the profession vendors in Protector's Enclave.

Thanks.
Post edited by hycinthus on

Comments

• nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Infantry Weapon is at the Profession Vendor, there's a tab for "Assets".
    The Rank 2 assets, there's a Level 7 task called "Train a Guard" that takes 4 mercenaries and gives back 1 guard.
    Takes like 18 hours.
  • calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Profession Supplies vendor has two tabs. One for resources and one for assets. Infantry Weapons are in the second tab. You can upgrade 4 Rank 1 Mercenaries into 1 Rank 2 Guard. It should be a level 7 task 'Train a Guard'.
  • morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yup, all the training tasks seem to stick around the bottom of the lists for their task level. If you get stuck or have questions in-game, feel free to visit us in the NWO-Professions channel.
  • hycinthushycinthus Member Posts: 158 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Oh Okay thank you so much, I found both things. It's so hard to see and not very clear/.
  • hycinthushycinthus Member Posts: 158 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    morbic wrote: »
    Yup, all the training tasks seem to stick around the bottom of the lists for their task level. If you get stuck or have questions in-game, feel free to visit us in the NWO-Professions channel.

What is the professions channel? What do i type?
  • calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hycinthus wrote: »
    What is the professions channel? What do i type?

/channel_join NWO-Professions
  • xethxxethx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You will run into the problem again later when you have to train your level 3 Leadership asset... Requiring 4 Guards (aka 16 mercenaries), and so on... I've also recognized that, outside of training Assets, you can only queue up to 3 of the same training at once. Personally, I'm not a fan of this. I can see it when -you- are actually the one doing the profession/crafting... But if I have 6 slots available, and 6 different Assets, each one should be able to perform the exact same action if I so desire. Especially if they are one of the rare offered ones (change every 60 minutes), and take 8-12+ hours to complete. The odds of running into them again after they finish is quite low.
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    xethx wrote: »
    I've also recognized that, outside of training Assets, you can only queue up to 3 of the same training at once.

Gathering resources (including mass gathering) is also not limited.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!