test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

any casual pve guilds that are very small & intend to keep it that way?

madblooddollmadblooddoll Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Just looking for a really small, probably a bit older set of players (I am in my 20s but dislike playing with people my age) who aren't hardcore and go easy on people who make mistakes for being human. I am also mute and female. which seems to be a problem with ... everyone. If anyone wants to start up a small little guild or has one and doesn't mind I can't talk or am just learning still, please message me. With each mmo I find everyone already belongs to a huge guild and people like me, specifically with my problem just get ignored.

I know there are older players out there or just people who play in tiny groups and aren't jerks, so hopefully you see me. You'll love playing with me, it's just finding me and accepting my limits.

Again I'm not looking for a big group and I can't stress that enough. That would be the exact opposite of what I am looking for.
Post edited by madblooddoll on

Comments

• sanmercisanmerci Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seconded. I would like a very small guild that is (a) very casual and (b) not overly concerned with getting tons of phat lewtz. Honestly, I'd really like an RP group- preferably without mics, as my microphone is spotty at best...
  • ladywillow15ladywillow15 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a guild that might fit the bill, but both of you have neglected to say what shard you are playing on. If either of you are playing on the Dragon Shard, you might want to check out my guild. We just started up, so currently its just my boyfriend and myself, but what you both describe is exactly what we are trying to create, and we want to keep the guild small and intimate. Honestly, we're trying to make a place where everyone can have fun together and make friends. :)

If you want to check it out, you can look at our website by clicking here, or our forum post by clicking here.

Hope you might find this to be what you're looking for. :D
  • comeshottobuttcomeshottobutt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just looking for a really small, probably a bit older set of players (I am in my 20s but dislike playing with people my age) who aren't hardcore and go easy on people who make mistakes for being human. I am also mute and female. which seems to be a problem with ... everyone. If anyone wants to start up a small little guild or has one and doesn't mind I can't talk or am just learning still, please message me. With each mmo I find everyone already belongs to a huge guild and people like me, specifically with my problem just get ignored.

I know there are older players out there or just people who play in tiny groups and aren't jerks, so hopefully you see me. You'll love playing with me, it's just finding me and accepting my limits.

Again I'm not looking for a big group and I can't stress that enough. That would be the exact opposite of what I am looking for.
    Why would anyone have problems with either of those qualities you listed? If you are on mindflay I might have a guild that fits your qualifications.
  • faelianfairwindfaelianfairwind Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't seem to find a guild on Mindflayer that actually relies on guild chat for chatting... I don't like using Team Speak or anything like that, it's a complete immersion-wrecker for me. Any RP guilds out there that don't need to hear each other's voices all the time? :)
  • comeshottobuttcomeshottobutt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't seem to find a guild on Mindflayer that actually relies on guild chat for chatting... I don't like using Team Speak or anything like that, it's a complete immersion-wrecker for me. Any RP guilds out there that don't need to hear each other's voices all the time? :)
    I've seen a few RP guilds advertising in enclave zone chat. I'll keep an eye out for them and post them here if I see them again.
  • faelianfairwindfaelianfairwind Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've seen a few RP guilds advertising in enclave zone chat. I'll keep an eye out for them and post them here if I see them again.

That would be wonderful, thank you! I guess I should turn zone chat back on, huh? :o
    edited May 2013
    That would be wonderful, thank you! I guess I should turn zone chat back on, huh? :o
    Haha, yea it can be rough in there. Every once in a while, however, you find something worthwhile. :)
  • ereck1974ereck1974 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My friends and I started a small guild that may suit your needs; we use a combination of guild chat, party chat and occasionally CS3 when we're feeling chatty. We met in Everquest, back when voice chat was nonexistent - and that should give you an inkling to most of our ages. ;)

Send me a PM if you're interested, and on the Mind Flayer shard.
  • xcutionnekterxcutionnekter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can send me a PM i'm on Dragon server in a small guild 10 or so players most of us are 25+.
  • theogbizzletheogbizzle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Small guilds are the way to go. My mmo experience comes from Eve Online and i have been apart of the biggest alliance in the game (10k+ members). Being just a just a number and hiding in the background is interesting, but being a part of a small group is way better.

My guild is small (10) and we are very casual. We wipe on dungeons and have fun doing it. If you play on Mindflayer, check out our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?281272-MindFlayer-Casual-Gamers-Wanted-USTZ