test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Make AH items previewable

allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Please make items on the AH previewable so you can see what it will look like on your character if you buy it.
Post edited by allaerra on

Comments

• clannamuirclannamuir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 217 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    allaerra wrote: »
    Please make items on the AH previewable so you can see what it will look like on your character if you buy it.

+1 It's in most MMOs that have fashion.
  • arcbladezarcbladez Member Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    This would be awesome! I'm quite certain that someday, I will have most of the gear I need and the only thing left I'll have to do is make my character look nicer! Just like in WoW, I would like to be able to see what a piece of armor looks like on the AH before bidding or buying it!
  • sejo77sejo77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep agree it would be nice but not just that, i would extend it even on items which are linked in the chat and also on mounts.
    Well yes, basically on anything which already has 3D model in the game.It needs the same window which pop up when you dye your items.It is already in the game just connect it with other functions like AH,chat or even npc vendors.It would be awesome :).If we are dreaming big i would also suggest to not just the 3D model window would open when you click on the item but in the same time the similar: comparison stat window which is used in your inventory.At the moment when you click on any item in the chat you can't compare it to your current item because the comparison window won't pop up so this would be a great addition too :).
    That's all thx.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Change Appearance window is perfect for it for an initial system. We don't really need to know how it looks on our character. We need to see how the outfit looks and the modifying the Change Appearance window to work on Auction House and chat items would be the easiest way IMO. Actually have started to use the Change Appearance window on every item I obtain even if I am not the right class.
  • zophie#5279 zophie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    allaerra wrote: »

Great idea! Anyone with a fashion sense like me can surely appreciate this! +1
  • wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got my support :D +1
  • beringtomberingtom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    +1

/10char
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd say go steps further and make ALL items able to be previewed, AH, crafted (before you craft them), stores, etc. Even if it just brings up a window similar to the "change appearance" one that shows you the item, i hate not knowing what things look like. :P
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    tfangel wrote: »
    I'd say go steps further and make ALL items able to be previewed, AH, crafted (before you craft them), stores, etc. Even if it just brings up a window similar to the "change appearance" one that shows you the item, i hate not knowing what things look like. :P

Yep, anyplace you can buy and/or craft gear should have a previewer.
  • deculbdeculb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dear God, yes, please. Not having a preview drives me crazy.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes please Cryptic do this, it's 2013 not 1998.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • writerdgwriterdg Member Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    /agreed This would be a much welcomed feature.
    Kinset Drake - Lvl 60 GF - Legio Draconum Guild Leader - Mindflayer
  • possum440possum440 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +1 to OP.

Adding sufficient characters.
    There is no worse feeling in the world than the moment during an argument you realize you are wrong.
  • bori4bori4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 82
    edited May 2013
    How else will we know if that new cape makes our bum look big ? :P

+1
    Bori - Renegade Drow - 40 Trickster Rogue - Mindflayer
    Elocin - Renegade Drow - 39 Devoted Cleric of Selune - Mindflayer

Looking for some Dust of Forum Troll Disappearance
    ? Sprinkle this on any troll to phase shift them out of your plane of existence. ;)

• allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    bori4 wrote: »
    How else will we know if that new cape makes our bum look big ? :P

+1

Hahahahah!!!