test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ring stuck on finger, apparently.

ekhidneekhidne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have two rings equipped, a green one on my right and a white "Lethal Ring" on my left. No matter what I do, it won't let me unequip the white one. Try equipping a different one from my inventory, it just replaces the green one. Even if I go to my character screen, right-click the white one and try to replace it with a different one from there, it just replaces the green one. Right-clicking the white one and choosing "unequip" does nothing. I wanted to report this in-game, but when I go to report a bug it sends me to the "search for a bug" screen instead. Bugs within bugs. I get that it's a beta, there's gonna be bugs, but some of these are really huge -- right now, I'm stuck because the storyline quest I'm on is glitched and I can't complete it. It sucks, because I really loved this game when I first started playing :(

EDIT: Was finally able to get rid of it by clicking "discard". But it still seems like a bug that should be fixed ASAP.
Post edited by ekhidne on

Comments

• Options
    braxzanabraxzana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did you try left-clicking and dragging it into your inventory? The "automatic" item-moving means (double-click, right-click menu equip) only affect the primary ring (or dagger for rogues).