test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

EU proxy not working

chryptchrypt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
When i try to connect trough the EU proxy i can't go past the login attempt in the game screen, but when i use none in the proxy selection i can but i get 200-300 ping that way...
Post edited by chrypt on

Comments

• skankkyskankky Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem here... its really not very pleasing experience to play with constant 200-300ping ... combat feels extremely lagy ...
  • watever2watever2 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same issue with proxy 1 and I had the same issue with star trek online, Cryptic have known about this issue for months but still wont do a thing about it. They just couldnt give a monkeys if its outside America. Carrying a problem over from one game to another is just disgraceful and if it doesn't get sorted soon Neverwinter will get deleted like Stol did. WAKE UP CRYPTIC!
  • kurshumovkurshumov Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem I can't log in using the european proxy.
  • tcorneliu01tcorneliu01 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    eu1.proxy.crypticstudios.com [79.125.3.30] is dead so no wander it doesn't work.

there is also another eu2.proxy.crypticstudios.com [79.125.26.110] which works but i still got some time outs on it. Anyway i don't know it's purpose. If anyone can root the launcher to try connect to eu2 instead of eu1 and give us some insights would be interesting. :)
  • helza123helza123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    eu1.proxy.crypticstudios.com [79.125.3.30] is dead so no wander it doesn't work.

there is also another eu2.proxy.crypticstudios.com [79.125.26.110] which works but i still got some time outs on it. Anyway i don't know it's purpose. If anyone can root the launcher to try connect to eu2 instead of eu1 and give us some insights would be interesting. :)

In the launcher go to options and set as advanced command:
    -SetProxy eu2.proxy.crypticstudios.com

this will connect through the 2nd, however the ping ingame is still 150-200ms in enclave
  • tonygrindtonygrind Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Same problem with eu1 proxy