test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auction House...cannot search by level

snappa0126snappa0126 Member Posts: 90
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Perhaps, I am doing something wrong but I am a devoted cleric and I want to find items for my level range. I use the level function and put a minimum level and max level and then do a search and still get every item of every level range.

Please fix this as I want to be able to use the AH!!
HAMSTER, level 60 GF, "Bloodthirsty" since Mod 2
Anarchist, level 60 CW
Arsenic,
level 60 TR
Pluck Yew, level 60 HR
Therapissed,
level 60 DC
Post edited by snappa0126 on

Comments

• powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    snappa0126 wrote: »
    Perhaps, I am doing something wrong but I am a devoted cleric and I want to find items for my level range. I use the level function and put a minimum level and max level and then do a search and still get every item of every level range.

Please fix this as I want to be able to use the AH!!

You are doing nothing wrong, the AH (& Professions) database calls are almost all broken, displaying results that are either the wrong level, never using a rang,e and almost all unsorted, not the standard you would expect from either systems.
  • tcorneliu01tcorneliu01 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    and the part that i don't get is the fact that AH on gateway works as intended :)
  • rahlorahlo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, you're not doing anything wrong. Just isn't working... still.