test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

invetory bags vendor plz!

daiyangdaiyang Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
hey all.,
im just asking the possibility of adding a bag vendor in game. i dont care if its bags of holding blue or green, i just need more and the 500k price in AH its getting annoying all the farming and no space for loot.!
OR, how about a personal bank space, like ALL mmos have!

everyday i find out something new that seems stupid or imba or broken or bugged or whatever!

all this updates and theres no fixing on the basics! and once its still a beta, how about a free, or small gold fee, for respecc??!!! just saying , it will be easier beta test the game if it realy free!

cheers

Comments

• labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    there are two quest reward bags . One in black lake , from Zoey . One in graveyard at the very end , in the clock crypt .
  • wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can gte 2 bags if you follow the main quests....If you want more you can either buy one for cash or buy one at the AH.
  • mmogfailsmmogfails Member Posts: 92
    edited May 2013
    You may want to sit down before you hear this....

It's not beta and it's not free.
  • quorforgedquorforged Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is a personal bank. It's in Protector's Enclave, fairly close to the mail carrier.

And speaking of mail, there doesn't seem to be any expiration, so you could send mail to yourself to store items. But I'd put the most valuable things in the bank.
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    daiyang wrote: »
    hey all.,
    im just asking the possibility of adding a bag vendor in game. i dont care if its bags of holding blue or green, i just need more and the 500k price in AH its getting annoying all the farming and no space for loot.!
    OR, how about a personal bank space, like ALL mmos have!

everyday i find out something new that seems stupid or imba or broken or bugged or whatever!

all this updates and theres no fixing on the basics! and once its still a beta, how about a free, or small gold fee, for respecc??!!! just saying , it will be easier beta test the game if it realy free!

cheers

There are some nice bags on the Zen market. You can buy them using Zen or use the AD exchange get Zen as well.
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
    edited May 2013
    personal bank , it is in the window like warhammer . Go to the guild bank and look inside the windows . Like all other F2P games more bank space cost real money .

as for respec it only cost zen to respec powers , the attacks on your tool bar . the feats get respec with AD , the higher your level the more they cost . BTW at level 60 I have 11 unspent power points , you get way more then enough for 2 full set of tool bars . I use one set in PvE and switch out 5 of them for PvP .
  • naztrollnaztroll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    Frustrating ? Yes. Intended, also yes. We all need bag space so why wouldn't they put bags in the cash shop ?
    18.jpg
  • dreadlordmikeydreadlordmikey Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I understand that we can purchase bags in the Zen store, but I'd like to see a compromise somewhere.

I'd like to see really high-capacity bags on the Zen store (and in the market), but it'd be nice if we could find a small bag vendor in Protector's Enclave, selling bags with only 4-8 slots. These bags we could purchase for AD or even (*gasp!*) gold.

Save the big and magical bags for the Zen Store and AH, tho. I think that's a reasonable compromise.
    "Over the course of my many years I have learned one thing: I don't know anything, I only think I do. And I'm not even sure about that." -- Rasgard the Wise
    edited May 2013
    naztroll wrote: »
    Frustrating ? Yes. Intended, also yes. We all need bag space so why wouldn't they put bags in the cash shop ?

NEED ? I'm thinking not really . Shure I got the founder 12 space extra bag , but that's all I have . Still have room for one more bag , figure I'll wait till they offer a 36 size bag . Just sell your trash more often . Its a convenience to have more bags , and this game sells convenience for real money . Can not just want them to sell convenience items for stuff you don't use . Either buy a bag , or sell more often . It is that simple .