test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kicking From party

nirniasnirnias Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Something seriously needs to be bloody done about the tossers kicking their entire party during PVP games. Today alone it has happened 5 times to me.

Put it down to a voting system between party members if someone should get kicked. Not leaving it to the random butt hurt leader because the fight might not be going his particular way.
Post edited by nirnias on

Comments

• kobrakai2kobrakai2 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It's worse when you get to the end of a dungeon only to be kicked because the party leader wants the loot which I unfortunately experienced today.
  • cavalierkillercavalierkiller Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They would have to do something about the bots first. I get in groups where if it were a vote you could not kick anyone because you have 3 bots in the group.
  • chaoticvirtuosochaoticvirtuoso Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I haven't seen bots yet. These are already up and in force?
  • cavalierkillercavalierkiller Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yea very much so, at least in the 40-49 bracket. They just run straight from the spawn to the middle control point, then auto attack the first enemy that shows up. They seem to be mostly clerics, so I let em stay around for a bit of healing from astral seal or whatever and then kick before the end. The other ones I just kick because they don't offer any help lol. Funny thing, one match the bot was ranked above the entire other team.
  • nirniasnirnias Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im level 60 atm and just grinding for my tier 1 gear so i can go on to do just that. I wasn't aware it can be done in dungeons also but my friend who said he saw it happen. 45 minutes in a dungeon only to be kicked by a guy who wants all the loot. System is totally broken obviously.

I cant say i have witnessed the bots, but a voting system even then would be better, the chances of getting grouped with bots is pretty low atm.
  • aodfireravenaodfireraven Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Might explain what happened to me yesterday.
  • muffffinnmuffffinn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i agree with nirnias
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, we need a voting system for kicking at the very least.
  • cihuacoatlcihuacoatl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no text.. reply bugged.
  • cihuacoatlcihuacoatl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kicking is required at the moment.

There are a number reason I say this...
    1. Dungeon queue system is broken and you often get a group with out a healer. Yes you can do some dungeons without one and I have done it. However some you cannot... meaning someone has to go.
    2. The Train Maker... you know that CW that likes to pull and wipe the group over and over. They gotta get the boot.
    3. The NINJA... yea we all hate these folks. They get ingored just like number 2 and a nice kick in the butt on the way out.
    4. Mr. Green... We have seen this guy too. You know the new level 60 that get just enough GS to do a dungeon and queues for something like Mad Dragon or a T2 (some how). People like to slip in and check things out.. cool have fun... but not all of us want to do a 2 hour wipe fest and get an incomplete on our DD. People need to learn to take baby steps and get gear before jumping into hard content.
    5. Mr. Solo.. I have seen these now and then they do not listen and love to do their own thing at the expense of the team. Dungeon runs like it or not require teamwork. If you don't play as a team in harder dungeons do not be shocked if you get kicked.
    edited May 2013
    BTW you do know that even if you get kicked there is no way to back fill your slot. Meaning you must be rather bad to get kicked at the end... if that is the case perhaps you need to work on your game a little or gear

Its true next time your at a boss and a member of your group drops. Try to invite someone... try to wait for someone else to get filled in automatically. It doesn't happen, you are stuck 4 manning the rest of the dungeon. Sure for the cake walk dungeons you can 4 man them. The harder T2s or Mad Dragon... forget it!

Now kicking you for loot. Well that is a NINJA... ignore and report them.
  • aaronfezdeathaaronfezdeath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A voting system would solve the kick issue for pvp and dungeons.
    edited May 2013
    As for PvP... you need the ability to kick AFKers, BOTs, and Multi Boxers.

Voting system will not solve the Multi Boxing issue. Only way to kick them is to have leader kick rights. Assuming the Multi Boxer doesn't kick you. Then get all the glory, loot, etc for themselves to spam the AH. Then again the economy is fubar so not like that part matters anymore.

I miss the days when I could sell PvP gear for 200k+ a piece.
  • kiojikkiojik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well the only good reason to be a Cleric, you will ALWAYS be the Leader of the party. PvP & Dungeons both. Since Im always the leader, I have never experienced this problem.